Fans streaming out after just 30 minutes

1 minute ago, Mr Farrell said:

I'm sure everyone feels much better knowing Arsenal is a bit more expensive.

I get your point though.

😁

Southampton who aren't very good them sens this season. 

£39 to £52. 

I'm certain that if we ever get in premier league some of our fans would still be complaining about price of our tickets. 

5 hours ago, poite said:

The real question is why were they even there in the first place 

It’s asif you’re saying people who left are rubbish fans 😂 I’ve been going since I was 7 years old, I’m 28, I’ve been to around 105 grounds, got around 500+ away ticket stubs saved. Please don’t tell me I’m not a proper fan because I left a game at 3-0

Edited by swfc1867jm

Just now, bradowl said:

£39 to £52. 

I'm certain that if we ever get in premier league some of our fans would still be complaining about price of our tickets. 

Why turn it round to criticise the fans ?

Do you not think we have backed DC's disastrous plan ? I think we've more than done our bit.

The current situation and prices is bang out of order. Blaming the fans is also bang out of order.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bradowl said:

£39 to £52. 

Those prices won’t be expensive by the time we reach the Premier League I can tell you that

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Why turn it round to criticise the fans ?

Do you not think we have backed DC's disastrous plan ? I think we've more than done our bit.

The current situation and prices is bang out of order. Blaming the fans is also bang out of order.

Of course it's fans fault, if they all stayed fit some could be playing now and making an hell of a difference. lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

Fans leave through sheer disappointment, Today...probably through sheer shame at the performance..

At least they turned up in the first place....Some of the players didn't bother and they get paid for it.

Lees and Harris were a disgrace.

Apart from one save he’s supposed to make anyway, Dawson’s level of performance never went above meh. 

Ditto the rest of them really apart from Forestieri, who has discovered he no longer knows how to shoot properly, and Murphy who would’ve looked miles better had any of the useless feckers up front ever expressed a desire to get on the end of his crosses.

Fecking vvank we were (again).

Just now, hugeowl said:

He is here look my stalker 

Throw a bit of ground bait in and the pond life come out 

here she is.

Old weirdo that comments on games she never goes to, on a club she doesn’t support, but tells us when she put the kettle on. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, torres said:

here she is.

Old weirdo that comments on games she never goes to, on a club she doesn’t support, but tells us when she put the kettle on. 

You are just upset because you didn’t get picked out to walk out with the players on Wednesday did you ? 
are you still hanging about around the player’s entrance trying to get autographs ? 
ultimate Uber fan 

Life on the edge or what lol