flippinghell !!!!  Just home from work and gobsmacked by the score.

Then find the site is running slower than a stunned slug, FFS.

Brilliant OMDT though Snoots. Thanks for giving me a giggle.

COME ON FFS WEDNESDAY !!!!!!!!  :bullen:

It's not Fletcher then. It's not the system. Everyone wanted 4-4-2.

It is lack of midfield, Tom Lees and poor application, concentration by all players on the pitch. Fletcher may as well be on his own up top as no one is near him, Fessi roams around but is not a striking partner. Bannan... Gash! He doesn't present himself as an option. He gets so close to his own players that he may as well be their right boot.  Why get yourself into space when a 3cm pass will do.

We have a collection of players, not a team.

5 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

Do you ever stop blaming him for everything?

In the last eight and a half games we've scored just 6 (half of them at Birmingham). Is that his fault as well?

To be fair, he looks crap like the rest of them. Professionals who are scared of the ball. WTF!

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

To be fair, he looks crap like the rest of them. Professionals who are scared of the ball. WTF!

I don't have an issue with the criticism; he has not played well lately. In fact, you could say that about just about every member of the squad since Christmas. What I don't understand is the tireless crusade against one player as if he is the only one holding us back. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, edmontonowl said:

Remember when we were 3-1 up at Derby and they came back?

Well today's our day

Maybe

Was a good point according to Wilson....

2 minutes ago, edmontonowl said:

Remember when we were 3-1 up at Derby and they came back?

Well today's our day

Maybe

We need players with a spine for that to happen!

19 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

Do you ever stop blaming him for everything?

In the last eight and a half games we've scored just 6 (half of them at Birmingham). Is that his fault as well?

I’m not the one conceding 2 goals a game (again)

That performance isn't down to the owner, it isn't down to the manager. It's down to bad decision making and bad ball control on the pitch.

I'll give them a pass on the first, it was a bad deflection. The other 2 goals are unforgiveable at this level.

I'm no apologist for Monk, I don't care if he stays or goes but he's been badly let down by the players today.

5 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

I don't have an issue with the criticism; he has not played well lately. In fact, you could say that about just about every member of the squad since Christmas. What I don't understand is the tireless crusade against one player as if he is the only one holding us back. 

Just repeat what you said 11 times. :duntmatter:

This has been an absolute disgrace yet again. These players are an embarrassment to the club. Monk hasn’t a clue how to motivate these. Awful from top to bottom this club.