Has Rooney played at Hillsborough before?

51 minutes ago, Steelman said:

I'll boo him tomorrow because he's a completecunt.

But you feel free to pipe him off behind the South stand after the match. Such a top Pro that he went to the States and is now playing in the Championship while Messi is still turning out for Barca and Ronaldo is doing it at Juventus.

Lets not forget how he mouthed off about the england fans at the World Cup in South Africa,

Yeah, reyt pro, top bloke.

Did he ever meet your Gran?

• Haha 1

how times have changed ….stan Matthews would put 10000 on the gate when he rocked up at Hillsboro  and I doubt anyone  wrote to the green un the week before calling him a tossa …..shame really that if your famous your going to cop some .. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, big_al1985 said:

Could not care less. Will never measure our great club against such a tool of a man

I hope he never graces our hallowed (partially plastic) turf. 

Will edit this just to reitify  he's a total bell, no class, everything that's wrong with football and an absolute weapon.

Did he shag your Nan?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Sefton owl said:

I tend to forget about his childish and foolish moments when he used to put his england shirt on and bring joy to millions... Much like gazza

In qualifiers? Only tournament (Finals) he actually performed at was 2004. 

8 hours ago, Owls-Fan said:

Yep him and C Ronaldo are the best players I’ve seen live when they were at Man Utd together.  Say what you want about him but England’s greatest goal scorer and not just a goal poacher deserves some credit in my opinion 

Vastly overrated, another product of the Sky TV hype machine. Was never in the same class as the likes of Messi and Ronaldo. 

8 hours ago, big_al1985 said:

Could not care less. Will never measure our great club against such a tool of a man

I hope he never graces our hallowed (partially plastic) turf. 

Will edit this just to reitify  he's a total bell, no class, everything that's wrong with football and an absolute weapon.

What a plonker