Has Rooney played at Hillsborough before?

Could not care less. Will never measure our great club against such a tool of a man

I hope he never graces our hallowed (partially plastic) turf. 

Will edit this just to reitify  he's a total bell, no class, everything that's wrong with football and an absolute weapon.

Edited by big_al1985
  • Haha 1

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI
10 minutes ago, big_al1985 said:

Could not care less. Will never measure our great club against such a tool of a man

Will edit this just to reitify  he's a total bell, no class, everything that's wrong with football and an absolute weapon.

Take it you’re not a fan then? :ph34r:

4 minutes ago, big_al1985 said:

Strange way to talk about England’s record goal scorer and someone who has won everything there is to win in club football.

In answer to the original post, I can’t think of any game he’d have played at Hillsborough before

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, big_al1985 said:

Everything that’s wrong with football? care to explain this a bit more? Just Curious

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, big_al1985 said:

Strange post. England’s record goal scorer and an absolutely top professional who at his peak was one of the best. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Etchesketch said:

Does anyone know if he has.Man Utd and Everton never had a Cup tie here and he started at Everton after we were relegated from the Premier league. Only leaves perhaps Everton reserve games as a kid but think we were in different leagues.

Who givesafuck?

Ask your Nan, she might Know. If she doesn't get her to ask her mates. One of them will know.

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

I bet some of the weirdos will be booing him at Hillsborough tomorrow just because they've seen him on telly before

I'll boo him tomorrow because he's a completecunt.

But you feel free to pipe him off behind the South stand after the match. Such a top Pro that he went to the States and is now playing in the Championship while Messi is still turning out for Barca and Ronaldo is doing it at Juventus.

Lets not forget how he mouthed off about the england fans at the World Cup in South Africa,

Yeah, reyt pro, top bloke.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Steelman said:

I'll boo him tomorrow because he's a completecunt.

But you feel free to pipe him off behind the South stand after the match. Such a top Pro that he went to the States and is now playing in the Championship while Messi is still turning out for Barca and Ronaldo is doing it at Juventus.

Lets not forget how he mouthed off about the england fans at the World Cup in South Africa,

Yeah, reyt pro, top bloke.

I feel you're bitter. So bitter I can taste it... 

Beckham also went to the States..... What's your point? 

16 minutes ago, Hirstys_12th_Pint said:

Don't think he has played at Hillsborough. 

Fantastic player.  Seen him 3 times live and was man of match each time. 

About to achieve his life long dream tomorrow then! You've not achieved anything in football until you've played at Hillsborough!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Hirstys_12th_Pint said:

Don't think he has played at Hillsborough. 

Fantastic player.  Seen him 3 times live and was man of match each time. 

Yep him and C Ronaldo are the best players I’ve seen live when they were at Man Utd together.  Say what you want about him but England’s greatest goal scorer and not just a goal poacher deserves some credit in my opinion 

• Like 2

Just now, Owls-Fan said:

Yep him and C Ronaldo are the best players I’ve seen live when they were at Man Utd together.  Say what you want about him but England’s greatest goal scorer and not just a goal poacher deserves some credit in my opinion 

he probably does but he aint getting any off me tomorrow …….I hope he has a stinker .

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Strange post. England’s record goal scorer and an absolutely top professional who at his peak was one of the best. 

He was never one of the best and never a top professional, Ronaldo is a top professional. He's our Ricky Hatton. Very good, not in the elite, possibly could have been. Difference of course is Hatton seemed a good lad, Rooney is just a t055er.

• Haha 1