Borner Skill

Thought that bit of skill in the first half to get him out of danger was great, wondered if anyone had any clips of it? 

Just got to give fletcher a little shoutout to for that poo  housery in added time when he kept flapping at the ball and didn’t pick up up 

Very weird reaction to the Borner ‘skill’ on the Kop.... an angry groan turned into a cheer. 

Something like:   

ggguuuurrrrhhttrrraaawwayyyyyy

As for the Fletcher thing, I must be the only guy that missed it. Hopefully it’s on the extended highlights. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Kopparberg said:

Very weird reaction to the Borner ‘skill’ on the Kop.... an angry groan turned into a cheer. 

Something like:   

As for the Fletcher thing, I must be the only guy that missed it. Hopefully it’s on the extended highlights. 

Not seen it on the extended highlights but the "trying to pick the ball up stunt" got even funnier when Fletcher eventually threw the ball back to Fox, who also spent a fair few seconds trying to pick the ball up, and then on to Dawson, who also had some difficulty picking the ball up and placing it correctly.

No problem with Fox and Fletcher having poor handling skills but Dawson is the friggin' 'keeper. He should have been able to catch that one.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kopparberg said:

Something like:   

Fox did it as well just after Fletcher. 

3 hours ago, Kopparberg said:

Something like:   

I was just in front of the North on the half way line.

Had a good view as it was just in front of us... had a smile on his face and was just the p1$$ take they needed. Voice had gone at this point so couldn't cheer his exploits...