Quick view from the Blue Moon

Great draw. Proper match is Wednesday away.

Remember Wednesday away 93-94 season last game of the season, Uwe scored for us. Loads of Blues in their Main stand, carnival atmosphere.

Great draw, deserves to be a weekend game and a day out in sheff

NO V A fkin R

Play the under 7’s to keep the score respectable — 2-4 would be appropriate.

I think it’s the best example of a proper decent old ground in the country

Yep, I like going there too, but wouldn't want to watch other every week.

Would have preferred a home tie. Always a potential banana skin these kind of games.

They are very similar to City fans away (loud and proud).

Wednesday are a great club and have a very loyal following. Hope one day they can get into the premier league and perhaps we can sing wwywyws.

One of our forums is trying to organise a boycott for this game, so should be plenty of tickets for you in home areas.

• Like 3

Guest Jack the Hat
16 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Great draw. Proper match is Wednesday away.

Remember Wednesday away 93-94 season last game of the season, Uwe scored for us. Loads of Blues in their Main stand, carnival atmosphere.

Great draw, deserves to be a weekend game and a day out in sheff

NO V A fkin R

Play the under 7’s to keep the score respectable — 2-4 would be appropriate.

I think it’s the best example of a proper decent old ground in the country

Yep, I like going there too, but wouldn't want to watch other every week.

Would have preferred a home tie. Always a potential banana skin these kind of games.

They are very similar to City fans away (loud and proud).

Wednesday are a great club and have a very loyal following. Hope one day they can get into the premier league and perhaps we can sing wwywyws.

One of our forums is trying to organise a boycott for this game, so should be plenty of tickets for you in home areas.

Always mutual respect when these two play. Our highest attendance was against them and they tried to stop up getting relegated in ‘70. I think playing the under 7s is harsh. Don’t they have any under 5s!

83/84 season  City away in our promotion season, they were going for promotion also along with Chelsea  went a goal  behind we equalised managed to stay inconspicuous as we were in the seated home end  but when we scored the winner me and 3 others went mental, all hell broke loose, marvellous their was quite a few other Wednesday in there as well. Got a bloody nose but well worth it. 

8 minutes ago, Ferkorf said:

Hate it when clubs get all loved up with one another.

Same with that rangers love in the other season.

Pass me the sick bucket :duntmatter:

Nobodies getting 'loved up'..I had a look at their forum and posted a different selection of posts.

I don't have any care for Man City fans...as with most clubs theres probably a few that you can have a chat and a laugh with...and theres probably quite a few plastic fans following them nowadays as with all the big clubs in England.

Always had a soft spot for City, nothing to do with recent success, I'm going back to 1970s.

I've always disliked Man Utd and I remember City beating them in a midweek Cup game 4-0, watched highlights and was impressed with football City played, they had some great players back then, likes of Colin Bell, Asa Hartford and a bit later Tommy Hutchinson but my fav was Peter Barnes, he was unstoppable when on form.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Nobodies getting 'loved up'..I had a look at their forum and posted a different selection of posts.

I don't have any care for Man City fans...as with most clubs theres probably a few that you can have a chat and a laugh with...and theres probably quite a few plastic fans following them nowadays as with all the big clubs in England.

think they might declare at half time....

• Haha 2