Da Cruz

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE
2 hours ago, Kopparberg said:

What’s his best position when on the pitch? 

Anywhere when the U23s are on there

Dogger

He’s on a par with Stevie May

just like May never seemed to be able to strike a ball cleanly and his shots would bobble harmlessly wide or in to the arms of the keeper, Da Cruz doesn’t seem to be able to run with the ball without it bobbling and him struggling to keep control.

48 minutes ago, Ian said:

just like May never seemed to be able to strike a ball cleanly and his shots would bobble harmlessly wide or in to the arms of the keeper, Da Cruz doesn’t seem to be able to run with the ball without it bobbling and him struggling to keep control.

Forestieri also seems to have contracted Stevie May syndrome.

That or FlickItWithTheOutsideOfTheBootitus.

Edited by pazowl55

Think his best position would be right wing, it'll take him some time to come to terms with the fast closing down in the Champ, on the wing he'll be afforded a bit more time and space.

He looks like he's got something, not entirely sure what yet, but he's been okay.

Edited by Weshallovercome
  • Like 1

Guest Kagoshimaowl
3 hours ago, Kopparberg said:

What’s his best position when on the pitch? 

Bench? Not sure. He’s talented but doesn’t seem to have one.

3 hours ago, Ian said:

Stevie May has bagged 4 in his last 6 games for St Johnstone. Scored the equaliser against Rangers on Sunday.

Da Cruz looks short of that level to me. Strange signing and we’ve put in two much improved performances since he’s come out of the team

He was a strange choice when weve sacked off an experienced keeper and a CM,and struggled  all season with 3 poor Central defenders,so were Wickham and Windass when FF was comming back and we had 3 other options when most of the time we play one striker,we had two wing options already.

Hes certainly no FF,hes MILES off that standard,if theres nowt better in the U23s we must be struggling at youth level

1 minute ago, legendaryswan said:

He was a strange choice when weve sacked off an experienced keeper and a CM,and struggled  all season with 3 poor Central defenders,so were Wickham and Windass when FF was comming back and we had 3 other options when most of the time we play one striker,we had two wing options already.

Hes certainly no FF,hes MILES off that standard,if theres nowt better in the U23s we must be struggling at youth level

Early days mate.

I remember watching this Portuguese lad Man U signed. Did these new fangled step over things and little end product and I thought “Who is this feckin Ronaldo tossspott?” 

The lads got desire to the point of anger. Worth a go.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Holmowl said:

Early days mate.

I remember watching this Portuguese lad Man U signed. Did these new fangled step over things and little end product and I thought “Who is this feckin Ronaldo tossspott?” 

Course it is,had it been early season...............its asking a lot when the seasons halfway through to give an impact to a side thats on its backside and has 15 goals at home,I just feel the side has other issues,too may to list in reality,but the glaring ones werent a winger or striker

1 minute ago, legendaryswan said:

Course it is,had it been early season...............its asking a lot when the seasons halfway through to give an impact to a side thats on its backside and has 15 goals at home,I just feel the side has other issues,too may to list in reality,but the glaring ones werent a winger or striker

Take your point completely.

7 hours ago, Holmowl said:

Early days mate.

Worth a go, but first impressions are not great from where I’m standing.  I take your point about Ronaldo, but he was 18 at the time and playing in the Premier League.