Liam Palmer

6 minutes ago, Mr. Chow said:

We’re at our best when him and fox are fit, Palmer and urhoghide should be fighting for right back and we need to sign another left back next season for competition

Penney will be back from Germany for next season won't he? Don't know his contract situation. 

3 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Discussed in here

Ahh, so his contract runs out in the summer. Well be interesting to see if he extends it to be honest.

Playing first team football out there in front of raucous crowds might be more appealing than coming home.

3 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

Using 100 words or fewer, can you summarise the outcome of the discussion? please use examples of posts and also your own thoughts to help explain your answer. 

From my quick scan... I can tell you that it's the usual one end of the spectrum to the other stuff.

German second division football is much more technical than ours.

German second division football is on a par with the Redgates Junior League

etc

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Ahh, so his contract runs out in the summer. Well be interesting to see if he extends it to be honest.

Playing first team football out there in front of raucous crowds might be more appealing than coming home.

Would like to see him back at Hillsborough was really impressed with him when he first started, would like an unbiased opinion how successful he has been in Germany and taking into consideration his club has struggled this season.

8 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Would like to see him back at Hillsborough was really impressed with him when he first started, would like an unbiased opinion how successful he has been in Germany and taking into consideration his club has struggled this season.

I thought be showed promise until he picked up that shoulder injury which somehow got translated on social media to 'believing his own hype'.

I'd like to see how he is now he's fully fit and been getting regular competitive first team football. Won't have done him any harm at all.

2 hours ago, Mr. Chow said:

We’re at our best when him and fox are fit, Palmer and urhoghide should be fighting for right back and we need to sign another left back next season for competition

Hugo is a centre half, he and Iorfa look what they are in that position, lost.

Guest LittleG
3 hours ago, shandypants said:

Palmer was very good last night. Very good. 

I wouldn't go that far. Defensively he was strong but his final balls/crosses going forward were terrible.