Remaining Games

3 hours ago, Blue and white said:

So its Gibson's fault we have spaffed millions we weren't allowed to spend, its Gibson's fault we are being propped up by companies that don't even exist, its Gibson's fault that we have had to rely on a dodgy ground sale and fudge accounts to come back in line with the laws of the EFL, hmmmm no it's not is it.

Gibson maybe a lot of things but he isn't at fault for our shortcomings, that sadly stops with our illustrious owner, pass it on.

I would love to know where I said I blame Gibson for our shortcomings?

However, he is still a cry baby, similar to how you are coming across.

Pass it on.

2 hours ago, Mr. Tom said:

be *extremely* pleased with a win against Preston on current form WTF:

There are teams in there that have to come out and play against us - I would say we usually play better against teams that actually want to play football and not defend and counter us, so it might work in our favour. 

The teams above us need wins, not draws - they're fighting for every 3 points 

23 hours ago, TodwickOwl said:

So what can we look to achieve from the remaining games in the run in - if we can keep the tempo up from last night and our squad remains fit

Derby - W

Brentford - L

Forest - D

Bristol - W

West Brom - L

Swansea - D

Preston - W

QPR - W

Hudds - W

Fulham - L

Middlesborough - W

6 wins, 3 losses, 2 draws for me - finishing on 64 points. Can’t see us catching that 5th or 6th place now - the odds are stacked against us and would need a dreadful run from Brentford, Preston and Bristol - can’t see it happening, would make a nice change to finish the season as strong as we can.

Hope you're right but can't see us getting 6 wins from that run in, not on current form. Yes we've just won our last game but remember who it was against and the form prior to that. I'd say 4 wins - obviously hope I'm wrong. Fingers crossed the efl say instead of a points deduction you have to keep joey for another year or so as punishment. We would then stay up. 

10 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Given our form since Christmas I would be very surprised if we managed that many wins. 

Do you know how 'form' works?

Is form 1 defeat in 5?

Is it 1 win in 10?

Did form tell us we were going to lose 3 games over Xmas?

Did form tell us our only victory  in January would be Leeds away? 

Maybe we are now on an.upcycle.

Maybe we are about to start losing again.

Fekked if I know.