Remaining Games

So what can we look to achieve from the remaining games in the run in - if we can keep the tempo up from last night and our squad remains fit

Derby - W

Brentford - L

Forest - D

Bristol - W

West Brom - L

Swansea - D

Preston - W

QPR - W

Hudds - W

Fulham - L

Middlesborough - W

6 wins, 3 losses, 2 draws for me - finishing on 64 points. Can’t see us catching that 5th or 6th place now - the odds are stacked against us and would need a dreadful run from Brentford, Preston and Bristol - can’t see it happening, would make a nice change to finish the season as strong as we can.

16 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

So what can we look to achieve from the remaining games in the run in - if we can keep the tempo up from last night and our squad remains fit

Derby - W

Brentford - L

Forest - D

Bristol - W

West Brom - L

Swansea - D

Preston - W

QPR - W

Hudds - W

Fulham - L

Middlesborough - W

6 wins, 3 losses, 2 draws for me - finishing on 64 points. Can’t see us catching that 5th or 6th place now - the odds are stacked against us and would need a dreadful run from Brentford, Preston and Bristol - can’t see it happening, would make a nice change to finish the season as strong as we can.

Agree but we are so unpredictable could go either way. 

3 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

Fletcher coming back and bang on form and Fox supplying quality in box, has made so much of a difference to us

We just need Luongo and Reach back at the weekend

Just about a full squad to choose from then. 

Amazing that after that run of form, 2 wins in 12 and less than a goal a game some people are still thinking about the play offs. I need some of that what some people are drinking. 

36 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

Derby - W

Brentford - L

Forest - D

Bristol - W

West Brom - L

Swansea - D

Preston - W

QPR - W

Hudds - W

Fulham - L

Middlesborough - W

Knock 12 points off that and we might just scrape by, knock 21 points off that and we are relegated.

1 hour ago, TodwickOwl said:

Derby - W

Brentford - L

Forest - D

Bristol - W

West Brom - L

Swansea - D

Preston - W

QPR - W

Hudds - W

Fulham - L

Middlesborough - W

What do you mean? We finished strongly under Bruce and Jos. It were the rest of them seasons that were total flipping gash. 

Guest Ferkorf
1 hour ago, TodwickOwl said:

6 wins, 3 losses, 2 draws for me - finishing on 64 points.

Take away 12

That leaves us on 52

Might just be enough to stay up 

You're right about that L to Fulham, we got to tank that match if it means Fulham can catch up to Leeds on autos :P

As for draw v Florist, I'm sure that them on promotion chasing form well aware of their 4-0 drubbing at home, they're not going to be easy at home. Hopefully we could put that to good use and get a sneaky counter-attacking win, but I'm concerned this could be an L rather than a D. But then again, those 11 games can be anything, all of them, nothing's ever set in stone in this league, not for us and not for any other team either. West Brom and Leeds slipping up their 10 point leads with losses to bottom teams previously, although they've restored some of that lead now, due to others chasing them slipping up (us most importantly).