Those Celebrations

9 hours ago, DJMortimer said:

There's been so many rumours about bust ups, contract issues, players not trying, fake injuries and all that.

To see almost the entire squad celebrating in that fashion for a goal that in most circumstances would not have been especially remarkable was illuminating. Imagine what it would have been like had it been a bigger game or if some of them actually cared?

I think they/we have had that sort of pain inflicted on us so often this season it just feels bloody good to get a little bit back, loved the scenes.:1276983839_MonkHome:

was only me there out of the 7 of us who've got season tickets on the south, i'm not ashamed to say i screamed and shouted like it was packed out when we score and spent what im sure was only a couple of seconds but felt like ages to find someone to grab hold of and hug 

I slag them, i argue with people about them but give me a last minute winner and for those hours and days before the next disaster i Bloody love those Wednesday Bar stewards 

Very fitting that our horror run ends with a 95th minute winner. 

We deserved that last night. Like the Brum game, we worked hard and created good opportunities.

Players put a shift in and created enough chances to have won by three or four. 

Hopefully, we can build on that with Saturday's game. 

This awful run has all but killed off any chances of a top 6 finish. It is important now that we try and build up a bit of form and confidence. Try and finish the season on some sort of a high. 

13 hours ago, Brommers said:

Anyone still think FF doesn't give a t0ss?

I hope he does

I hope he wants to stay

I hope he wants to get really fit and fight for a place

We've not seen the real Fernando for two years

But I've a nagging doubt that now he's in the final months of his contract, he's just putting himself in the shop window

Hope I'm wrong, we'll soon see.

• Like 1

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

2 hours ago, Sonny said:

We’ll probably go on a good run giving some false hope of the play offs but it will all contribute to minimising the chance of getting relegated and build confidence, as you say.

Could we be in with a squeak?

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"