Those Celebrations

There's been so many rumours about bust ups, contract issues, players not trying, fake injuries and all that.

To see almost the entire squad celebrating in that fashion for a goal that in most circumstances would not have been especially remarkable was illuminating. Imagine what it would have been like had it been a bigger game or if some of them actually cared?

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Owls_fan_since_1983 said:

The players celebrated like we scored the winner in the Champions league final,  promotion back to the premiership or more likely know the players are getting a bonus in their paypacket 

Aww, don't cry

:duntmatter:

29 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

There's been so many rumours about bust ups, contract issues, players not trying, fake injuries and all that.

To see almost the entire squad celebrating in that fashion for a goal that in most circumstances would not have been especially remarkable was illuminating. Imagine what it would have been like had it been a bigger game or if some of them actually cared?

We never knew the truth so everyone just makes stuff up and passes it on.  Even Mark Bright moaned about it when he was injured once. Tittle tattle, gossip..Sheffield-The biggest village in the country.  Now we even have facebook and twitter its even magnified.

Even on the way home I heard someone say 'I've heard that Sam Hutchinson...' Luckily Id gone past him before I heard the rest.