Crowd tonight.

7 minutes ago, pat blondeau said:

He’s not going to change now. £36 to £43 on the door on Saturday for a game between two midtable championship sides.

Even Derby have only sold 2,300 where they would be bringing 4-5k if it was priced correctly 

When was the last time Derby brought 5k.  UTO 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The only way is S6 said:

Can’t fault the crowd last night. Fully behind the team & drove them on. Plus, much more room to go radio rental when Fletch popped up at the end. A proper ankle breaker on the steps. 

I ran down to the front too, mainly to try and get a reaction from Lockyer and Pearce but they both looked like their goldfish had just died

1 hour ago, torres said:

I get not going - if you are not that bothered about the club then why would you at the minute?

Night match, on telly (i presume) and expensive 

I Don't get being proud of not supporting your club though? Then coming on a Wednesday forum to tell people you aren't going! seems very weird.

Do these people go on every other clubs forum to say they are not going to their games too?

Those that did attend came out feeling it was worth every penny at the end!

What  was great about the goal was  - to be a bit wanky - the purity of the moment. It doesn't matter what you think of Chansiri, Hutchinson, Westwood, the EFL or prinks with Casbah. All that mattered was the release that a 95th minute winner brings.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, brando said:

so did i bud..

I don’t get this fascination fans have about other fans leaving early...concentrate on your own life!!! You pay your money it’s your choice.

If we’re 3-0 on 75...I’m off, that’s my choice. I don’t want to watch us been beaten. Makes me no worse or any better than the other fans. 

2 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

What  was great about the goal was  - to be a bit wanky - the purity of the moment. It doesn't matter what you think of Chansiri, Hutchinson, Westwood, the EFL or prinks with Casbah. All that mattered was the release that a 95th minute winner brings.  

For a minute or 2 it was brilliant.

A last minute winner is always good

A last minute winner when you haven't scored at home for ages is even better

A last minute winner on a freezing night against a team who were playing for time for the last 10 minutes is perfect

28 minutes ago, pat blondeau said:

He’s not going to change now. £36 to £43 on the door on Saturday for a game between two midtable championship sides.

Even Derby have only sold 2,300 where they would be bringing 4-5k if it was priced correctly 

Was speaking to 5 Derby fans  on Saturday and its nothing to do with pricing,its that many of them very disolusioned with their club generally,made a joke about not buying replica team shorts cos they always slip down !

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

As if by magic!

Apart from not liking Chansiri what have I done to upset you? Called for moderation of language on slagging Westwood and Hutch? Is that bad? Advised against pre-judging Chanstri negatively when it comes to the EFL's case against us. Is that Grade A bellendness? went last night despite the ball acheness of getting out of Leeds at rush hour and trekking back north after the game. Is that bad?

9 minutes ago, bigthinrob said:

One thing for sure, non of the wan***s shouting the odds about not going would be in the fuc**n poll.

My mate didn’t go but would like to vote. Can you check the election rules and get back to me. 

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, pioowl said:

Was speaking to 5 Derby fans  on Saturday and its nothing to do with pricing,its that many of them very disolusioned with their club generally,made a joke about not buying replica team shorts cos they always slip down !

Whoa whoa, steady!!!

Don’t spoil the unwritten mantra.

You’ll need ‘re-educating’ that any & all ills are solely & irrefutably a product of the prices.

Please note also (for future reference). When scoring points re the ‘pricing’ argument. Always refer to the all encompassing  term “prices”.

Never, I repeat NEVER’ refer to it as POTG PRICES. Otherwise the illusion that EVERYONE who enters the hollowed terraces of S6 is being mercilessly ripped off is totally destroyed.

Casually throwing “45 quid to watch second division football” is also a good vote winner.

Come on mate, get with the programme. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I honestly believe that the 'Cost' card has been grossly over-played. There are far more factors involved, not the least being the fact that MUCH of Wednesday's fan-base is not locally based. In any case, the most important factor on the crowd is the KO time, or more importantly the finish /end of match time. |Invariably, mid-week fixtures have always been less well supported than the Sat. fixtures.mainly due to commitments elsewhere (work etc) Another important factor is the weather. Many loyal fans hve a minimum 60 min journey  AFTER the end of the game, and live in areas far less accessible than 'local' fans, where roads are often inaccessible late at night.

This does not take into account the fact that the team is on a poor run of form at present.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, bigthinrob said:

One thing for sure, non of the wan***s shouting the odds about not going would be in the fuc**n poll.

Do you not think posts like these and casbah’s divide the fans? What happened to wawaw?

People can have a different view to yours about DC and the prices. You don’t have to abuse them, they still want the club to do well

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

Apart from not liking Chansiri what have I done to upset you? Called for moderation of language on slagging Westwood and Hutch? Is that bad? Advised against pre-judging Chanstri negatively when it comes to the EFL's case against us. Is that Grade A bellendness? went last night despite the ball acheness of getting out of Leeds at rush hour and trekking back north after the game. Is that bad?

It's good to reflect!