Crowd tonight.

6 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

You almost seem proud of yourself. Delighted I was there to see a much improved performance, a much needed win and our first home goal of the year thanks to our returning talisman.

Not proud just stating how fed up we are to have paid but still not gone. Why should we move shifts, finish early and lose hours from work, sort childcare, put holidays in so we can see games when the players/manager/owner are taking the wee wee. The football at Hillsborough this season has been absolutely appalling. 

Proud? no, happy we won? yes, happy i didn't go? yes.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, big_al1985 said:

It could be a tenner...people won't go until Chansiri is gone 

Chansiri could go... people won't go until it's a fiver 

It could be a fiver.... people won't go until xyz 

We have 17k who go. We have c10k who dip in. We have 20k who turn up to a final and make every excuse under the sun not to go instead of being honest and stating they have no intention of going. They'll neg 'true fans'  for stating  it but I'll take the flak.....if you can't be bothered to turn up because we're rubbish, or because of some  pathetic 'moral' stance that is irrelevant because you won't go regardless then don't mock people who do.....it makes you a grade A bellend.

Cue clever comments, true fan, not at those prices, I've been since 70's into  perpetuity......

Excellent post!

It’s so sad that those grade A bellends you speak of have found a home on OT.

There’s a cabal of misery consisting of about 20 names (but in reality only 5 actual living breathing people) who’ve been allowed to infest this site and actually delight in our current plight to the detriment of a once decent forum!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

Excellent post!

There’s a cabal of misery consisting of about 20 names (but in reality only 5 actual living breathing people) who’ve been allowed to infest this site and actually delight in our current plight to the detriment of a once decent forum!

FFS

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, casbahowl said:

Excellent post!

The language of fascism. 

• Haha 4

I get not going - if you are not that bothered about the club then why would you at the minute?

Night match, on telly (i presume) and expensive 

I Don't get being proud of not supporting your club though? Then coming on a Wednesday forum to tell people you aren't going! seems very weird.

Do these people go on every other clubs forum to say they are not going to their games too?

Those that did attend came out feeling it was worth every penny at the end!

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, big_al1985 said:

It could be a tenner...people won't go until Chansiri is gone 

Chansiri could go... people won't go until it's a fiver 

It could be a fiver.... people won't go until xyz 

We have 17k who go. We have c10k who dip in. We have 20k who turn up to a final and make every excuse under the sun not to go instead of being honest and stating they have no intention of going. They'll neg 'true fans'  for stating  it but I'll take the flak.....if you can't be bothered to turn up because we're rubbish, or because of some  pathetic 'moral' stance that is irrelevant because you won't go regardless then don't mock people who do.....it makes you a grade A bellend.

Cue clever comments, true fan, not at those prices, I've been since 70's into  perpetuity......

It could be free, but the people who have been priced out for the last 4 seasons, many will now be out of the habit of going and never go back.

Well done Chancer.

• Haha 1

I like 15k crowds me...

No traffic before the game

Easy parking

Bog roll in the gents

No queue for a bovril and pie at half-time

Levellers played by the DJ man at half-time (albeit for about 20 secs:angry:)

You can actually hear what Bazza is saying when he's laying into Lees/Palmer/Dawson...

loads a room to go mental when Fletch scored the last minute screemer

and just to confirm all the stars were lined up last night, even the M1 played ball - no roadworks or night closures to contend with after a night match for the first time in literally years. Journey home midweek can often take two and a half, even 3 hours, but home before midnight last night.

Enjoyed it

• Like 3

I must admit I gave it a miss last night because I couldn't be bothered to go and as I'm going on Saturday and v City I didn't want more grief from the wife

I won't be doing it again though as felt dirty watching on the red button when I had a ticket for the game

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Albertowl said:

I like 15k crowds me...

No traffic before the game

Easy parking

Bog roll in the gents

No queue for a bovril and pie at half-time

Levellers played by the DJ man at half-time (albeit for about 20 secs:angry:)

You can actually hear what Bazza is saying when he's laying into Lees/Palmer/Dawson...

loads a room to go mental when Fletch scored the last minute screemer

and just to confirm all the stars were lined up last night, even the M1 played ball - no roadworks or night closures to contend with after a night match for the first time in literally years. Journey home midweek can often take two and a half, even 3 hours, but home before midnight last night.

Enjoyed it

Fair play fella 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rodger Wylde said:

It could be free, but the people who have been priced out for the last 4 seasons, many will now be out of the habit of going and never go back.

Well done Chancer.

He’s not going to change now. £36 to £43 on the door on Saturday for a game between two midtable championship sides.

Even Derby have only sold 2,300 where they would be bringing 4-5k if it was priced correctly 

• Haha 1