Playyoff Run In

5 minutes ago, Frank_Lucas said:

Isn't the world a great place when you just believe? Like a child at Christmas.

I did !  I did all that....   But I took my Wembley trophy football I got on Christmas Day from my house at the top of  Vere rd to the Lepppings lane wall....kicked it at the wall pretending I was Rodger Wylde and then was brought to tears when

it hit the barbed wire and burst.... !! lol  See.... realism !!!!

P.S mended it with a hot knife. !! lol

wembley-trophy-ball.jpg

Edited by quinnssweetshop
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

I did !  I did all that....   But I took my Wembley trophy football I got on Christmas Day from my house Vere rd to the lepppings lane wall....kicked it at the wall pretending I was Rodger Wylde and then was brought to tears when

it hit the barbed wire and burst.... !! lol  See.... realism !!!!

You was rather silly wasn't you! Playing football like that, why not be sensible and play on an open field.

Edited by Frank_Lucas
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Frank_Lucas said:

I do believe in having one login that's why this is my only login. How many accounts have you had banned?

Strange that your other login appeared for one day only for the first time in 5 years to neg me a dozen times only to disappear again..... Loser.

59 minutes ago, Frank_Lucas said:

It's written in the stars.

You keep up the positivity mate.Preston and Brentford are catchable and have horrible aways on Saturday. If they don’t win and we do you might be on to something.?

6 hours ago, Holmowl said:

You keep up the positivity mate.Preston and Brentford are catchable and have horrible aways on Saturday. If they don’t win and we do you might be on to something.?

Exactly! One game at a time mate but there's 2 spots still catchable if we build on last night's performance.

Majority are laughing at this post but you see in a few games time how many fans start thinking on my wave length lol

Edited by Frank_Lucas

9 minutes ago, Frank_Lucas said:

Exactly! One game at a time mate but there's 2 spots still catchable if we build on last night's performance.

Majority are laughing at this post but you see in a few games time how many fans start thinking on my wave length lol

That last minute goal at Birmingham may be bigger than we thought - what a kick in nutsack, 9 points in these 3 games would’ve propelled us