Playyoff Run In

While I'd like to share your optimism bud, I just can't see it. 

If our form had been patchy and not Havnt won in 11 now I'd have still had a twinge of hope, but our form isn't good and performances just don't suggest we can with the games remaining claw back 11 points at least even if those above us capitulated, they'd still pick points up here and there. 

So,   does anyone else think we're still in with a chance of the playoffs ? After all, we were in a similar position last season and managed tofuckitup. FFS :1276983839_MonkHome:

WHAYHEY !!!!!!!  We finally got a Monk emoji thingy...………  

I wonder how long it will last, FFS    :bullen:

5 hours ago, Frank_Lucas said:

A win tonight can see us close the gap to 8 points! 

All results went our way last night IMO.

Let's try and keep some faith that there is a slim possibility we could reach 6th spot or even 5th.

It's in our hands to turn the tide and get on a run we are seriously due one!

Come on Wednesday!!!!!!!!

UTO 

Smell the coffee.

we are not included in who or who won't make the play offs.

Still be interesting to see which 11 players are drawn out of the hat to play tonight though.

The one thing in our favour is that we have a fair number of games to play against the teams above us that we're chasing, so if we win those then we've instantly gained 3 points on them rather than hoping that they drop points elsewhere.

Of course the main flaw in that theory is that we need to win almost all of those games, when other than the Leeds game which now looks like a fluke performance we've failed to win any of the other league games we've played since Christmas which have all been against very mediocre/poor opposition. But apart from that fact, and the potential/likely points deduction...