All this talk of legacy, ladies and gents I give you.....

Greg Fee 😲

What a sh*te player (BTW hope the picture is him-it was the only one i could find). One of my favourite shouts I heard was on the Kop, Wednesday defending a corner when someone shouted "Are you going to mark him you fat conker or just stand somewhere near him?" 🤣

maxresdefault.jpg

What an insult to a player who I'm sure always did his best.  Maybe you should criticize the manager who picked him, if you didn't think he was any good.

You can't have seen him often if you don't even know what he looks like.

Ans as regards marking, did you see our current defenders efforts at marking at Brum?  

• Haha 1

Guest Ferkorf
12 minutes ago, Lincs Owl said:

What an insult to a player who I'm sure always did his best.  Maybe you should criticize the manager who picked him, if you didn't think he was any good.

You can't have seen him often if you don't even know what he looks like.

Ans as regards marking, did you see our current defenders efforts at marking at Brum?  

Hi Greg hope you are well x

19 minutes ago, sexpistol said:

I actually know Greg. Nice guy. Whilst he was no world beater, I don’t remember him being that bad either. We got him from Boston, but he was better value for money than the likes of Ian Cranson and Larry May. He was only ever a squad player tbf to him.

I think Larry May would do a better job than some of todays players.

17 minutes ago, Ian_D said:

I see your late 80s and I raise with mid 70s

But to be fair we were near the bottom of the then division 3

Late 80s we replaced a decent team with sub standard players due to lack of finances.

We had Lee Chapman then we relied on Colin West and for a short time David Hodgson. Even Varadi was probably past his best then.

We had Marwood ( who granted was looking a bit stale at Wednesday at the end) and not long after we got Tony Galvin who was past it.

Edited by sexpistol

Guest Bulgaria
9 minutes ago, onlyonedavidhirst said:

My Dad sponsored his socks one season - true story!

I remember in the program there was a list of which players had sponsers, always used to feel bad for the crappiest players as no one had wanted to sponser them.

Chris Morris was always available.