IS FLETCHER KEY

Guest LittleG
32 minutes ago, Frank_Lucas said:

If there is some hope in reaching the playoffs is Fletch the key man to make this happen? 

2 home games coming up 6 points minimum! 

Let's have some real focus on achieving this!

Come on Wednesday!!!!!!!!

Seriously, forget the playoffs!

I think the key is making sure we stop conceding soft goals - we need Dawson and lees dropping and others coming in which of course won't happen and we will instead continue to concede soft goals.

When you know as a team you need to score at least 2 goals to have any chance of winning a game it adds pressure - something that we have not don't much this season at home.

Without Fletcher - P13. W2. D3. L8. (0.7 points per game = a 32 point season)

With Fletcher - P21. W10. D6. L5 (1.7 points per game = a 79 point season)

Yes he is key.

No we can’t make the play-offs. We’d need to win at least 9 of our final 12 games. We aren’t going to do that.

Edited by Holmowl

I have an awful feeling that in the (very) unlikely prospect we have of making the top six, the EFL will issue a points deduction to stop it happening.

On the other hand, if we find ourselves at the wrong end of the table ....well you know the rest.

Guest Ferkorf
1 hour ago, Frank_Lucas said:

If there is some hope in reaching the playoffs is Fletch the key man to make this happen? 

2 home games coming up 6 points minimum! 

Let's have some real focus on achieving this!

Come on Wednesday!!!!!!!!

Don't get high off your own supply Frank

We scored 3 goals against Brum on Saturday without him, which might suggest to some that he is not “key”, but we will undoubtedly pick up more points over the rest of the season if he is fit and available. His work load will need to be carefully managed to ensure he stays fit and that we get the best out of him.

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI

Fletcher and Forestieri are the key to us staving off relegation this year. I can’t believe I’m saying this, given where we were at Christmas. :sad:

3 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

We are nowhere near bring a play off challenging team, the last two months have proved that. 

This season has proven that we can invincible and dreadful in equal measures..we’ve won 12 and lost 13.. I for one can’t tell how we are going to play in any given match .. so I’ll remain optimistic