Team V Charlton

7 hours ago, deano said:

No point considering Westwood or Hutch. 

Dawson

Palmer Llorfa Borner Fox

Murphy Lee Bannan Harris 

Wickham FF

Probably still early for Fletch to start, but likely to come on at some point. 

Don't think Wickham is up to match fitness so on bench for me

1 hour ago, Shetland Owl said:

Dawson

Palmer, Lofra, Borner, Fox

Murphy, Lee, Bannan, FF

Wickham, Fletcher

I'd go with that, show some intent and try to entertain. UTO. 

I would like to see a back four of 

Iorfa   Lees   Borner   Fox.

Iorfa at right back won't be a popular opinion on here but I think he would combine very well with Murphy on the right.   Plenty of pace down the right hand side, would cause teams a lot of problems.  

I think Iorfa would thrive in that position with plenty of galloping runs forward as he sure can cover a lot of distance.  We should use his best attributes to the fullest. 

Would give us more solidity when defending, and plenty of pace going forwards when attacking.  

5 minutes ago, Ronio said:

Iorfa at right back won't be a popular opinion on here but I think he would combine very well with Murphy on the right.   Plenty of pace down the right hand side, would cause teams a lot of problems.  

I think Iorfa would thrive in that position with plenty of galloping runs forward as he sure can cover a lot of distance.  We should use his best attributes to the fullest. 

Would give us more solidity when defending, and plenty of pace going forwards when attacking.  

No Lees out Palmer to right back

Yeah I’d go with the OP’s XI. Plenty of threats across the pitch and we seem more defensively sure when playing a back four.

Massive, massive game this one, if we’re going to arrest the slide then it’s pretty much now or never - the positives from Saturday will evaporate immediately if we don’t get a result here.

Edited by Groundhopping Owl

1 hour ago, Howards back said:

Luongo is in the Abdi ward in the Northern General. 

Ward?

I think they named a flippin wing after him. 

3 hours ago, Ronio said:

Popular with me. I agree Iorfa should rampage, plus we need Lees’ nous central. 

• Haha 1