Song for dawson

2 hours ago, David1867 said:

After his mistakes in the last few games. 

Dont you know pump it up, dawson's fvcked it up! 

Get it ringing out around Hillsborough and let the monk know how we all feel. 

And that people, is a bad advert for drinking and posting.

22 hours ago, David1867 said:

After his mistakes in the last few games. 

Dont you know pump it up, dawson's fvcked it up! 

Get it ringing out around Hillsborough and let the monk know how we all feel. 

Just had a glance through yesterdays match day thread and spotted you reckon he should have done better for second goal, maybe he isn't having it great at moment but we can't blame him for goals conceded when its clearly not his fault.

I'd say he wasn't at fault with any of goals conceded yesterday, first goal was an unfortunate OG but if we're blaming anyone for goals 2 and 3 I'd put it down to poor defending. 

Anyone see the liverpool goal last night against West ham??? A pea roller that he knelt down to stop that trickled right through him like he was a ghost lol

OK so the lads not in the best of form, but neither are any of our defenders we look lead footed and there's probably none of them been worth more than a rating of a 6 out of 10 last few weeks. 

I'd be tempted to give Thornilly a run of a few games. He may not be the tallest, but he's got bags of Aggression and determination to get stuck in. May push borner to pull his socks up so to speak with a bit of competition. 

Edited by shezzas left peg
  • Haha 1

On 22/02/2020 at 22:10, Prince said:

Some of the posters on here are on the spectrum for sure, I just hope they are getting the help their condition deserves. 🤪

Hopefully they are. A lot of individuals 'on the spectrum' are very bright and like football as much as anybody else. WAWAW? 

Edited by Wolter
Error