Pale Rider

Apathy or what?

daveyboy66

I think as most folks on the site predicted a hammering this this weekend the apathy is down to disappointment because we didn't get hammered...bless lol 

• Agree 1
  • Haha 1

The only way is S6
22 hours ago, Pale Rider said:

Got to say can’t remember a quieter reaction to a game on here than today. Why is it?

1. Fans just happy to get a point after last few weeks. 

2. Fans just can’t be bothered?

Thoughts?

I think we all accept we're a mid table team this season. No OT interest with no play-off push, likewise not sweating looking downwards. Team is dull, season is dull, OT is dull.

Weather is dull, The future is dull, The past is dull. Dullsville, Arizona. :biggrin:

• Agree 1

torryowl
47 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

Some reyt fickle part-timefuckers in this thread.

Pathetic!

they'll be back onside if we ever turn the corner ….its what fans of any club do ...just look at the blunts 20k supporters who stuck with them and now joined by 10k fans who'll be gone again when they next fall . 

Edited by torryowl
  • Agree 4
  • Thanks 1

Daz

It stems from us falling like a stone since Christmas having been in 3rd place. Pathetic, predictable performances, dull tactics, failing to score in the last 4 home games against mediocre opposition and the realization that the season is over barring a points deduction. 

One of the most disappointing seasons for several years - what is there to be excited about?

• Agree 4
  • Sad 1

upperwinngardensowl

I swore when they equalised but had fully expected it and then thought we would go on to lose. 

Son already decided he won’t be using his season ticket on Wednesday as it’s getting too frustrating watching 

shezzas left peg

I'm getting that back end of Carlos & jos's regemies vibe at the moment. 

Beginning to lose faith in monks ability to organise, focus and get this side going and this bunch of mentally fragile coasters to have the determination to win games. 

It is what it is, we've been going backwards for 3 seasons now and the rot seems to be settling in and I'm starting to get the same vibes from our fall from grace from the top flight, I hope not, but its creeping in. 

The big question is can the guys in charge roll their sleeves up, get stuck in and turn us around.??? 

sonofbert2
On 23/02/2020 at 23:40, Daz said:

It stems from us falling like a stone since Christmas having been in 3rd place. Pathetic, predictable performances, dull tactics, failing to score in the last 4 home games against mediocre opposition and the realization that the season is over barring a points deduction. 

One of the most disappointing seasons for several years - what is there to be excited about?

Apart from that though we’re doing fine!

:duntmatter:

• Haha 1

Hack-Abusi

Just massively CBA at the minute .. I mean I was on the edge before but came because we got results ..

Now we are shipping in goals left, right and centre, can't defend properly after 75 minutes and some of the football thats been dished up has been turgid. A complete and utter waste of my money when I could be doing other things I enjoy or that are on the same level as our football but doesn't cost me an arm and a leg ...

ashley8

Got a season ticket just got one for next year. Not going tonight again! Decades I've gone thick and mostly thin but I can't travel miles and get home late to watch such crap. Players trying to get him out. Not good but Monk is shocking.  Sack him and get a manager currently on the up. Don't care if he's got a job. We have been done over with Bruce. Just get the right guy. And he can sort out this squad. Monks done just waiting for the end............................

cognacbarnowl
On 23/02/2020 at 00:04, Rev Owl said:

Trust me I'm a Vicar.

Theopathy...

Is there a stream for this one ?

Teleapathy,  FFS  lol 

Inspector Lestrade

What's red indians got to do with Wednesday?

Oh Apathy thought it said ...

outlaw pete

At the end of last season I had 820 points collected from watching Wednesday home and away over 2 seasons.

This season I called it day after losing in the last few minutes at Stoke, not bought another season ticket. The over paid drama Queens on the pitch don’t deserve my support and they ain’t getting another penny from me..

UTO

• Agree 2

Lombado
6 minutes ago, outlaw pete said:

At the end of last season I had 820 points collected from watching Wednesday home and away over 2 seasons.

This season I called it day after losing in the last few minutes at Stoke, not bought another season ticket. The over paid drama Queens on the pitch don’t deserve my support and they ain’t getting another penny from me..

UTO

This is so so sad. I bet you're not the only one...

• Agree 1

Hookowl
21 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

What's red indians got to do with Wednesday?

Oh Apathy thought it said ...

Cheyenne ?

• Haha 1

HIGHERSTATE

Who's going to be the first one that declares they're not going cos of the weather.

Like it's the straw that broke the camels back.

Or is the thought of giving out the impression that you're nesh too much for you?

I dare you.  The weather. The weather???  You can't handle the weather.

jack.jpg

Lombado
14 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Who's going to be the first one that declares they're not going cos of the weather.

Like it's the straw that broke the camels back.

Or is the thought of giving out the impression that you're nesh too much for you?

I dare you.  The weather. The weather???  You can't handle the weather.

I have got a bit of a sore throat and a slight cough.

I will have to "self isolate" on the North, as I guess there will be plenty of empty seats....

HIGHERSTATE
12 minutes ago, Lombado said:

I have got a bit of a sore throat and a slight cough.

I will have to "self isolate" on the North, as I guess there will be plenty of empty seats....

Having a choice of seat is the reward for braving it.

Stay strong soldier.

Edited by HIGHERSTATE

Striggy
On 22/02/2020 at 21:45, Pale Rider said:

Got to say can’t remember a quieter reaction to a game on here than today. Why is it?

1. Fans just happy to get a point after last few weeks. 

2. Fans just can’t be bothered?

Thoughts?

Was going to post a reaction but just couldn't be bo. . . . .