Did Monk and Clotet kiss and make up

The bad blood was there for all to see,they may have shaken hands,but the words they exchanged were far from warm on both sides,no smiles or hugz,credit to Monk for the gesture,looked the bigger man,strode the yards to make the gesture.

If only Lees had won that header,Monk would have left with a HUGE smile on his boat

Hadn't seen a post match interview or anything so I thought id check out Sky for the manager said bit. Load of full weighters fishing for some needle and a sensationalist story, they should try reporting about the game as well. 

What the managers said...

Birmingham's Pep Clotet: "I will treat him as another colleague. I am representing Birmingham City and I always do with a lot of humility. This is about a lot of people rather than us. So I offer my hand as I do with every manager that comes here. It was nice to have a little talk about the game and the things you comment about with everyone. That was that. "I am happy that we can turn the page on this story and we should not be wasting a minute on us, we should be spending a lot more time on the players and the games."

Sheffield Wednesday's Garry Monk: "Apparently I'm not a man if I don't do that so, I decided to be a man. I didn't want it to be a distraction and something as trivial as that to be made into a story or a headline, which a lot of people want to do. "I just took care of that so I could concentrate on my team and concentrate on what they've got to do."

On 23/02/2020 at 01:01, legendaryswan said:

The bad blood was there for all to see,they may have shaken hands,but the words they exchanged were far from warm on both sides,no smiles or hugz,credit to Monk for the gesture,looked the bigger man,strode the yards to make the gesture.

If only Lees had won that header,Monk would have left with a HUGE smile on his boat

If it had been the legendary Swan he would have had that smile.

38 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Hope so - Monk can then go back to Birmingham and we can start the rebuild with a positive manager !!!

Whether it's the current manager, the last manager, or the next manager, the problems remain the same

There is an undesirable element at the club, Jos saw it, Bruce saw it, Monk sees it, and so will the next man

Things won't change until this element has been eradicated

If this manager is allowed to continue the work Jos started, then great

If not, we get a new manager, he takes 5 or 6 months to see the problem

Meanwhile the undesirables carry on being undesirable, and on and on we go

I'd sooner give Monk the time to sort the dressing room out, and take it from there

If results haven't vastly improved, bring a new man in then, the new man will have a clean slate with no undesirables to have to weed out

• Thanks 1

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.