Takeover Talks

1 hour ago, gurujuan said:

Can’t see it myself For a start, how would any prospective new owner overcome DC’s valuation of the ground

Not that any of this is true but itll be one of those nightmare situations where we have a new owner and DC keep the stadium charging us high rent , that never end well does it .

Probably nothing in it but interestingly we’ve just done a couple of deals in the Italian transfer market (Hidalgo and da Cruz). Maybe a sign of things to come

as I don’t believe we’ve been too active in this market during the Chansiri Era?

1 minute ago, stocksyuto said:

Not that any of this is true but itll be one of those nightmare situations where we have a new owner and DC keep the stadium charging us high rent , that never end well does it .

So we pay the high rent till the new owner builds a new stadium & DC is left with a plot of land worth nowhere near the £60m he's paid for it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mogbad said:

So we pay the high rent till the new owner builds a new stadium & DC is left with a plot of land worth nowhere near the £60m he's paid for it.

Or he hates us and charges us to much rent forcing us to do a Coventry. 

I do like the sound of what you said tho, that plus refresh of the squad would be ideal