Takeover Talks

I can understand if DC looking for an exit, considering recent events and his comments at the last fans forum. 

Personally, I dont dislike DC, met him at one of the fan forums, he was a nice bloke and while not ignoring faults and decisions I disagree with, believe he tries best and has certainly put the money in. 

My hope is that if a credible rumour, it's a planned sale and not a fire sale, which would attract obscure Azerbaijan businessmen or TV aerial fiddlers.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Brommers said:

Plus another 60 for the ground.

To all intents and purposes, he sold the ground (that he already owned) to HIMSELF. So it's not really valued at 60m, that's the big EFL issue, he only did it to appear to raise funds for the running of the club. He could give the ground away for free tomorrow and technically have lost nothing!!!, so that wouldnt be an add on to any overall club valuation in terms of a possible buy out.

6 minutes ago, striker said:

I can understand if DC looking for an exit, considering recent events and his comments at the last fans forum. 

Personally, I dont dislike DC, met him at one of the fan forums, he was a nice bloke and while not ignoring faults and decisions I disagree with, believe he tries best and has certainly put the money in. 

My hope is that if a credible rumour, it's a planned sale and not a fire sale, which would attract obscure Azerbaijan businessmen or TV aerial fiddlers.

Rod Hull? A bi too late for that unfortunately....

• Haha 4

13 hours ago, Prince said:

Interesting if an ounce of truth in it. The guy has a knowledge of Football from his time at Fiorentina and looks to be a solid businessman. 

I still doubt Chansiri will admit defeat yet and sell up.

Was he there when Fiorentina had there financial trouble 

6 minutes ago, samowl said:

Was he there when Fiorentina had there financial trouble 

No need to worry about it now as apparently he’s not the one in talks, but he bought Fiorentina after they had financial problems and were relegated to lower leagues.  He’s the one who took  them back to Serie A and the champions league

7 hours ago, Mrs Blenkinsops shed said:

Dave Allen...

:duntmatter:

You may have something there.

Della Valle... Dave Allen. Could quite easily be confused with each other if you misheard what your top level insider was telling you. 

It’s a sign. A no-entry sign admittedly, but it’s a sign nevertheless....

• Haha 1

Imagine your long term hobby being to sporadically pop up on an internet football forum pretending to be the mysterious wife of someone with takeover knowledge that without fail is lacking in any actual substance but the main objective really being to flirt with oddball middle aged men.

What a life

• Haha 8