What is wrong with this effin club

Players in the main are a reflection of the managers personality, not always, but generally. 

We are simply stupid and don't have the where with all to see a game out. Once ok, twice perhaps bad luck, but how often we do it is simply weak and inexcusable.

The annoying thing is, being completely honest, you just knew as eggs are feckin eggs it was going to happen. That isn't bad luck.

Dress the performance up all you like, there are simply no positives from that at all. Sides don't chuck games away like we do.

2 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

Honestly think we are cursed 

does anyone concede as many last min goals/have as much bad luck as us? It’s honestly absolutely mindblowing, like something out of a film

it’s enough to send anyone bonkers 

It haslol

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, marshy said:

Players in the main are a reflection of the managers personality, not always, but generally. 

We are simply stupid and don't have the where with all to see a game out. Once ok, twice perhaps bad luck, but how often we do it is simply weak and inexcusable.

The annoying thing is, being completely honest, you just knew as eggs are feckin eggs it was going to happen. That isn't bad luck.

Dress the performance up all you like, there are simply no positives from that at all. Sides don't chuck games away like we do.

F95A535F-5F70-4EDA-A004-711642FDBB51.png

2 hours ago, vulva said:

80 grounds. Season ticket for longer than I can remember tbf. Just renewed and cost me nearly £800 for 3 tickets. 

Is that enough fresh air?

The ‘going to games’ argument is old hat. Most games can be watched on streams, red button etc, and can base an opinion on that. And people these days move around for work more. Not everyone lives within 3 miles of the ground like the Celtic European Cup side. 

The ‘you’re not a fan unless you go to games’ kind of worked in the 80’s.

Now, do you need some fresh air?

Impressive credentials.......... if only they were true ;)

7 hours ago, jonesy87shef said:

So Murphy nearly scores to put us 4-2 up with 15 minutes left. Instead of leaving the odd player or two forward with the remaining 10 minutes, we just sit deeper and deeper and and invite pressure.

Everytime we clear the ball it comes back, they hit it long and they will get every 2nd or at least 3rd ball. It’s essentially defence against attack for the last 10.

It’s shocking game management. Don’t even have to push for the 4th, just have that threat on the counter.

It’s dog sh*te tactics, mixed with mentally weak players and a lack of leadership on and off the pitch.

It’s n*b all to do with luck.

I'm still in positivity mode.

We've shown today that we are capable.

But this ongoing last minute freak out we have is absolutely ruining us all - and you've absolutely nailed the reasons.

Edited by davey_wells
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

does anyone concede as many last min goals/have as much bad luck as us? It’s honestly absolutely mindblowing, like something out of a film

'what's wrong with this effin club'? 

it's been stuck in times gone past, like the country.

then it got mr. bean as starship enterprise captain.

We were getting thrashed 3-0 48 hrs ago on here... and went away and scored 3 coming from behind twice...anyone would have thought we've been thrashed like the Blackburn match...I guess it must be the disappointment that we didn't didn't get hammered...really spoils some peoples weekend lol

Guest Bulgaria
1 minute ago, daveyboy66 said:

We were getting thrashed 3-0 48 hrs ago on here... and went away and scored 3 coming from behind twice...anyone would have thought we've been thrashed like the Blackburn match...I guess it must be the disappointment that we didn't didn't get hammered...really spoils some peoples weekend lol

I honestly thought we would lose yesterday.

Happy to be proved wrong. I thought we were good yesterday. 

Bring on citeh!!!

19 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

It’s got nothing to do with bad luck and everything to do with the mentality of the players on the pitch. 

Don't want to state the obvious but the problem with the club is the bloke running it does have a clue and now his amazing leadership has filtered into all areas of the club.

I see the stories coming out of Scotland today Celtic agreed to take Rhodes on loan pay all his wages and the club ask for a £1m loan fee and Celtic said no.

we clearly never never learn instead Rhodes sits in the stands on £35-40,000 a week costing us close to £1m until the end of the season or the equivalent of 2,200 kop season tickets for next season.

we wonder why break the £13m losses every season with management like this.