What is wrong with this effin club

Guest LondonOwl313

It’s probably more the tactics than the players because it didn’t happen much last season did it.. it’s a this season thing. Monk’s game management is dire and generally his subs are poor. We don’t dominate games anymore and that’s the issue.. the other team can’t hurt you if you have the ball, nor can they pile forward if you’re threatening at the other end all the time. We constantly play like we’re trying to nick something rather than trying to score goals

1 hour ago, FreshOwl said:

Honestly think we are cursed 

does anyone concede as many last min goals/have as much bad luck as us? It’s honestly absolutely mindblowing, like something out of a film

it’s enough to send anyone bonkers 

It’s even worse for those that go to the matches!

The club is rudderless and has been for a long time. DC’s plan was to chuck loads of money at it, and we didn’t have a plan B. My concern isn’t this season, it’s the next 3. I’ve genuine concerns that we could plummet through the leagues. Rest assured, we are no where near bottoming out at the minute.  

Re this season, we are more or less exactly where I thought we would be. It’s al about expectations.

Anyone who had serious thoughts about us getting promotion this season either hasn’t seen the decline of this squad in the last 3 years, or sniffs glue. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, swfc1983 said:

It’s not so much fitness I reckon it’s more sheer will to win that we lack in spades. Lack of quality and confidence plays it’s part but our leadership and game management has been absent for a good few years.

Skill or will. It’s purely down to will, desire. Some of them have no pride. Lees in particular. Although it’s not his fault he keeps getting picked.

They’ve shown they have the ability on several occasions, but they have little heart and even less discipline. 

I listened to Mardiola on the radio and he was praising all of his players for tracking back, getting stuck in at the end to make sure they didn’t concede.

It’s galling - because their will embarrasses us.

When it got to 90 minutes today I was sh!ting myself because I knew what was coming

I think the players think the same and that’s why we’re fragile in injury time

We must have dropped more points in injury time than any other club in Europe FFS

Just now, casbahowl said:

Never, much prefer going to matches than hovering over a keyboard..... give it a try, the fresh air will do you the world of good!

80 grounds. Season ticket for longer than I can remember tbf. Just renewed and cost me nearly £800 for 3 tickets. 

Is that enough fresh air?

The ‘going to games’ argument is old hat. Most games can be watched on streams, red button etc, and can base an opinion on that. And people these days move around for work more. Not everyone lives within 3 miles of the ground like the Celtic European Cup side. 

The ‘you’re not a fan unless you go to games’ kind of worked in the 80’s.

Now, do you need some fresh air?

1 minute ago, vulva said:

80 grounds. Season ticket for longer than I can remember tbf. Just renewed and cost me nearly £800 for 3 tickets. 

The ‘going to games’ argument is old hat. Most games can be watched on streams, red button etc, and can base an opinion on that. And people these days move around for work more. Not everyone lives within 3 miles of the ground like the Celtic European Cup side. 

Easy lads we are all p 1ssed off

3 minutes ago, vulva said:

Careful he’ll PM you and offer to come knock you out, stockport’s finest is @casbahowl, funny he brings up keyboard warrior when he’s the king 

• Haha 1