Here’s today’s starting lineup..

1 minute ago, sweetsheri said:

So why is Joey in the side?

And why does he think FF can play as a lone striker. 
2 wingers suggest lots of crosses... erm to who? 

• Because he's younger, always available, does what he's asked, is never injured or suspended?  Don't know really. 
  • Maybe he's seen something we haven't. He's on the training pitch with them every day. Maybe he won't be up on his own...
  • Unless they play as wide forwards coming inside and joining up with Fernando?

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

• Because he's younger, always available, does what he's asked, is never injured or suspended?  Don't know really. 
  • Maybe he's seen something we haven't. He's on the training pitch with them every day. Maybe he won't be up on his own...
  • Unless they play as wide forwards coming inside and joining up with Fernando?

Oh well.

I’m not really fussed. It’s all gone pear hasn’t it. I’m not even bothered about the result. Will be what it is 

2 hours ago, gurujuan said:

It’s one of those, where I don’t expect that team to get us the win we need, so hopefully I’ll be pleasantly surprised

Worth a try, and in nearly worked. Didn’t follow the game at all, and have just checked the score, is that a good result?

9 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Worth a try, and in nearly worked. Didn’t follow the game at all, and have just checked the score, is that a good result?

Should probably have won. There was quite a clear tactic for us to get in behind their fullbacks wherever possible and that worked. Definitely some of our best attacking play for some time. There was a liveliness to the play with Forestieri, Harris and Murphy's  mobility. 

Our inability to deal with the aerial threat of Brum was the big worry all afternoon. That and their humped set pieces.  

Lee moved the ball quickly with one and two touch stuff.  Bannans best for some time too.

47 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Don't think the starting formation or selections worked, otherwise why would we have made 2 changes at half-time?

In isolation it may have been a good result, it was probably a fair result but when you have taken 5 points from 10 games and are winning going into injury time you need to see the game out so for me it is another disappointing result with some positive aspects. 

37 minutes ago, Ante's Bubbly said:

Glad to see all our negative fans getting it wrong again. Well done Gary Monk for getting the lazy low confidence players to put a shift in and nearly take all 3 points. Lee and Lees were immense as was Bannan, but thw whole team put a shift in and really shoul have finished the game off. Much better.

Whoopty Do! :ghoulguy:

We were lucky not to concede 4 in the first half and the manager had to change his plan completely at half-time.

2nd half was much improved but that's now 6 points from 11 games and the knack of conceding late on continues.

Maybe we will win the next one though eh?

I thought we got some joy out of Monk's set up today; not that I really want us to go that way more frequently, but I thought the plan for Bannan to knock the ball behind their full backs was moderately effective at least.

Defensively though you just can't keep doing what we're doing at the moment.

2 hours ago, Ante's Bubbly said:

Glad to see all our negative fans getting it wrong again. Well done Gary Monk for getting the lazy low confidence players to put a shift in and nearly take all 3 points. Lee and Lees were immense as was Bannan, but thw whole team put a shift in and really shoul have finished the game off. Much better.

I’m not sure what worse.....that you think Lees was immense or that you feel the need to tell us all 4 times