Birmingham - V- Wednesday OMDT

I don’t think how it’s unbelievable how his performances have deteriorated over the last couple of months. Iorfa on a dry playing surface could always make the odd error due principally to his gang- ho style of play but his control and movement was always impressive hence why people were talking about him being ‘Premiership’ quality but now the playing surfaces are wet and fast he is now a completely different player that looks like he could make defensive errors that affect confidence etc

i can’t agree more that we need defenders like Michael Hector but when we find ‘gems’ we should do everything to get them in and not lose them when they have publicly announced they want to play for the our club.

23 minutes ago, bolton9owl said:

I don’t think how it’s unbelievable how his performances have deteriorated over the last couple of months. Iorfa on a dry playing surface could always make the odd error due principally to his gang- ho style of play but his control and movement was always impressive hence why people were talking about him being ‘Premiership’ quality but now the playing surfaces are wet and fast he is now a completely different player that looks like he could make defensive errors that affect confidence etc

i can’t agree more that we need defenders like Michael Hector but when we find ‘gems’ we should do everything to get them in and not lose them when they have publicly announced they want to play for the our club.

It wasn't that we didn't want Hector, we couldn't afford him.

That's the trouble with being up to the P & S limit.

Heads could have gone down today. Twice.

Great to see Lee contributing to all 3 goals. He’s always got that in him.

Fletcher and Fox back, plus a Reach and Luongo nearly there too. Will make a huge difference.

Such a shame we couldn’t have held on.

1 hour ago, A12owl said:

He wasnt particularly good today for Fulham. Caught out of position a few times and about as quick as Dave.

Are we talking about our last seasons player of the year that plays for Fulham that are 3rd in the league?

10 hours ago, james o connor said:

3 nil Birmingham and a load of pity for the deluded fools that still go 

Saw this earlier and no time to respond due to going to the game. I think you need to ‘review’ your interest in football. Have you ever got anything positive out of it, or has it always been just a source misery and the pleasure of agitation....pal. UTO. Ps, do you go to any of our games or is it just all too much for you? UTO.

• Thanks 1

Guest Kagoshimaowl
8 hours ago, A12owl said:

You say every week this is your club.

Do you know something the rest of us don't?WTF:

Yes that our manager is pants!

Guest Kagoshimaowl
8 hours ago, A12owl said:

You say every week this is your club.

Do you know something the rest of us don't?WTF:

Isn’t it yours too?? Weird....

2 hours ago, MrsHall said:

Saw this earlier and no time to respond due to going to the game. I think you need to ‘review’ your interest in football. Have you ever got anything positive out of it, or has it always been just a source misery and the pleasure of agitation....pal. UTO. Ps, do you go to any of our games or is it just all too much for you? UTO.

I deffo don’t get miserable about it . I do or did go to the games , Blackburn was the last for this year though . Okay you got me I do like a good wind up on here .. sorry . Underneath I’m a secret happy clapper 

7 hours ago, james o connor said:

I deffo don’t get miserable about it . I do or did go to the games , Blackburn was the last for this year though . Okay you got me I do like a good wind up on here .. sorry . Underneath I’m a secret happy clapper 

Suppose you were fortunate not to get a response from the near 3000 deluded. I sometimes wonder what the scope of the Summer clear out should be. UTO.