Birmingham - V- Wednesday OMDT

Guest Bulgaria

I just can't see anything other than another defeat.

Birmingham are having a good run and held Brentford last week.

A slightly better performance, but a 2-0 defeat.

Voice of sanity from Snoots's OMDT once again, I'm glad to say.

Problem for me is that my sanity went  years ago mainly due to this farking football club. 

Just like Wednesday to win this  one. Hardly seems five minutes since we won at St Andrews but I know it's years and years ago.

7 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

You would think this game would be extra important to Monk with the way he left Birmingham and his dislike for their current manager. Let’s hope the players step up for him and us. 

That's why I'm expecting nothing from the players today. 

I hope I'm surprised, but I think they will kick him down the stair well. 

Greetings from Sri Lanka chaps. My only way of keeping in touch today.... though I’m not sure I really want to. Things have got so bad I’ve had to leave. I will be in rainforest of darkest Borneo for the first two weeks of May. I believe the internet hasn’t been invented there so if the worst happens I will be away from the torment. In fact I will be blissfully unaware. The things you have to do when you’re a wednesdayite 

4 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Greetings from Sri Lanka chaps. My only way of keeping in touch today.... though I’m not sure I really want to. Things have got so bad I’ve had to leave. I will be in rainforest of darkest Borneo for the first two weeks of May. I believe the internet hasn’t been invented there so if the worst happens I will be away from the torment. In fact I will be blissfully unaware. The things you have to do when you’re a wednesdayite 

Bit extreme that mate, you could have just unplugged the router.

Totally disillusioned at the moment and totally expecting the clown and pVssy galore to start. I’ve got a mate who’s a Birmingham fan. He’s told me he stands to win a bit if Brum win. I’d be happy for him if we lose again which is very likely if Monk picks the team I expect him to. Sad times but I don’t expect things to change until the Chairman gets a grip on the club and has a plan moving forward rather than living in the short term from one problem to another?

Edited by Great Big Galaa

Tricky one for the manager today.

The defence are playing like extras in a benny hill sketch currently so the natural inclination is to focus there and tell them to stick to basics and do whatever we can to get a clean sheet, a Jos v blades type of performance to try and rebuild some defensive confidence. But, we also have a goalie behind them who is showing signs of nerves so the defence can have a blinder but the current goalie in current frame of mind is a goal a game down.

That means we accept we aren’t going to keep Brum out, so we need to score. As such, might as well go for it. 2 up front , 2 proper wingers, push full backs on a bit and pray.

cant see us getting anything sadly.

3 nil brum 

A little light music:

Lads of Wednesday stop your dreaming
Can't you see the league points streaming
Down the drain? Time for redeeming
When you take the field.
Lads of Wednesday play up steady
Let it not again be said ye
For the match were not quite ready
When you took the field
From Hillsborough sounding
Through the league resounding
Summon all at Wednesday’s call
Our mighty team surrounding
Lads of Wednesday we want glory
Once more let it be our story
Keep all Owls’ high hopes before ye
When you take the field

• Like 1

Guest Bulgaria
15 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Anyone know where Wednesday are drinking....Lads with his wife in a pub full of Brum

Tell them to head to where Moorfowl is drinking.

Must be 3 for the price of 1 in there