Birmingham - V- Wednesday OMDT

3 hours ago, jonnyowl said:

Why? What's he doing with them Monday to Friday? How's he setting up the team? Is he motivating them? Why has he banished our best midfielder.

I dont feel sorry for him!

If you mean Hutchinson, he isn't our best midfielder. He sits too deep and becomes a defender.

I'm not saying he's not a good player because he is, it's just that he's not a good midfielder.

2 hours ago, Rogers said:

we need to be going for a win every week, unfortunately we’ve just come off the back of a 3-0 defeat at home to poo Reading and lost a load before that 

So we could do without dropping points to an average Birmingham team then?

I’d regard a draw to be a good result if we’re playing a team that had established themselves in the top 6.

Birmingham aren’t one of those sides.

Tell you what.

Let's imagine just for this thread that it's only a game of football and it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things what the result is.

Let's reserve our anger and dismay for actual injustice and tragedies in the world.

Eh! Just once?

Kidding obviously, we are Owlstalk.

1 hour ago, darklord said:

Luckily I am spending the afternoon and night riding a mtb over the North York Moors into a 50mph headwind, driving rain and up to 50% gradients through mud.

While you poor souls will have to suffer through the game lol

I've got it worse im going to Maltby. 

• Haha 4

40 minutes ago, A E Neuman NYowl said:

Hope Fox is fit he tucks more into central defence when the ball is on the opposite side of the pitch and this has helped the 2 central defenders who tend to get outnumbered at the back due to lack of midfield.

Other than taking Hutchinson out of the freezer not got a clue how we plug midfield at the moment.

Iorfa

garymegson

1 hour ago, Westfield Owl said:

So we could do without dropping points to an average Birmingham team then?

I’d regard a draw to be a good result if we’re playing a team that had established themselves in the top 6.

Birmingham aren’t one of those sides.

what we need to do and what we will do are 2 different things. 

Sounds like your optimistic..good on you. Wednesday to win..let’s hope.

11 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

I’m just hoping Neil has got his extra contingent of eager hamsters on standby to crank up the generator in the event of the now customary Owlstalk server crash later on.:biggrin:

We could get the players doing extra fitness training by riding the bikes that power Owlstalk garymegson

• Haha 3