Birmingham - V- Wednesday OMDT

Got to be 3 points today. We are slowly slipping down the table and this needs to stop. Do not play Pessy and Nuhiu, as soon as you see them on the team sheet you can guess how the game is going to go. Come on Wednesday!! Enough is enough of this god awful form. About time the players and Monk showed us they deserve to be at this great club. 

Edited by WalthamOwl

Well we know there’s bad blood between Monk and Clotet, so maybe this will mean he’s got the team more fired up for this one. Of course they should be fired up for every game but who knows?

Interesting stat that we’ve won away at two of Monks previous clubs, and although there’s absolutely no science in that, I’m clinging onto it as my ray of hope today. Our bad run has surely got to end some time. I just wish we could play ourselves, then it probably would...... it’s the Wednesday way.

Come on The Wednesday!

30 minutes ago, Westfield Owl said:

Considering Birmingham City have been in the bottom half of the league table since 9th November?

A draw does nothing for us.  We need to be going for a win today.

we need to be going for a win every week, unfortunately we’ve just come off the back of a 3-0 defeat at home to poo Reading and lost a load before that 

8 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Birmingham City have won their last three home league matches against Sheffield Wednesday

:duntmatter:

The Owls have not won in five league meetings with Blues

:duntmatter::duntmatter:

Pep Clotet's Blues are unbeaten in seven Championship games

:duntmatter::duntmatter::duntmatter:

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Captain Scarlett said:

Heart wishes we win 4 - 0

Head says we lose 0 - 2

And Monk either refuses to shake hands with Pep Clotet or lands him one and gets banished to the stands.

The head / heart thing used to be my OMDT motif.

I've lost the will.

If you can make it work, good luck my young apprentice.

• Haha 3