3 Points on Saturday - and more to come.

1 hour ago, Justbeanz said:

Hope I'm wrong Dutch but I have a bad feeling about Wickham this time. Looks way off the pace.

To be honest I don't think he'll be the player he was but I still think he'll be a star if he stays that is.

At the moment we could make Aguero or Kane look off the pace. Cant see that changing until monk goes. Not all his fault but were a mess.

1 hour ago, Dutch McLovin said:

We have got Sam Hutchinson - one of the best CDM in the league and but for his injuries would have had a career in the Prem.

We have Fernando Forestieri - a class player who on his day is one of the best players in the league.

We have Conor Wickham - A player who just clicks with the club in that unexplainable way some players/managers do.

With a strong manager we could get the best out of these players and have a genuine chance of promotion to the premier league. Unfortunately we have a manager who prides himself in making players who aren't up to championship football (Palmer and Fox) better than average. Whilst this is a good trait I would much rather have a manger who could get the best out of quality.

That is not a dig at Palmer or Fox whos efforts (particular Fox) should be applauded.

Wow.

so far off the mark it’s untrue.

I'm as happy as anyone to see Morgan Fox go from being an atrocitious player to a good championship player. His determination to pass through the wave of abuse is applauded.

But my god people go over the top. I read someone on here the other day saying that we should get rid of every player in the squad apart from him. Christ alive, he's just improved alot. He hasn't turned into Cafu overnight. He hasn't even turned into Daniel Pudil. 

5 minutes ago, poite said:

I'm as happy as anyone to see Morgan Fox go from being an atrocitious player to a good championship player. His determination to pass through the wave of abuse is applauded.

But my god people go over the top. I read someone on here the other day saying that we should get rid of every player in the squad apart from him. Christ alive, he's just improved alot. He hasn't turned into Cafu overnight. He hasn't even turned into Daniel Pudil. 

So much this. Shows how bad we are when Fox is believed to be one of our better players. 

OT:

giphy.gif

Edited by Guest

5 hours ago, LittleG said:

I love your enthusiasm and the graphic descriptions of the players; for one minute I nearly subscribed.

Do it, you'll not look back.

I've been a right mardy git these last few weeks, a lot due to this constant barrage of negativity, bullshit and moaning - and I'm responsible for some of it.

But there really is no point. It hasn't benefitted the players, the manager, the chairman, the club, other fans or myself - so why bother. 

Sheffield Wednesday, and a lot of these players, have given me some wonderful memories and until that fateful Boxing Day afternoon in Stoke (and since in the Leeds and FA Cup games) they'd played in a way that made me bloody proud to be a Wednesday fan.

They need a proper boost to be able to get that win, and the right attitude.

I'm not saying a more positive outlook on the team by fans on here would help, but it's certainly helped stop me feeling like everything Wednesday related is guff.

7 hours ago, Dutch McLovin said:

We have got Sam Hutchinson - one of the best CDM in the league and but for his injuries would have had a career in the Prem.

We have Fernando Forestieri - a class player who on his day is one of the best players in the league.

We have Conor Wickham - A player who just clicks with the club in that unexplainable way some players/managers do.

With a strong manager we could get the best out of these players and have a genuine chance of promotion to the premier league. Unfortunately we have a manager who prides himself in making players who aren't up to championship football (Palmer and Fox) better than average. Whilst this is a good trait I would much rather have a manger who could get the best out of quality.

That is not a dig at Palmer or Fox whos efforts (particular Fox) should be applauded.

First three may not start.