Loadsamoney...

Guest Grandad

Guest Bulgaria
21 minutes ago, Hughdowd said:

Went to the owls megastore at lunchtime today ....Chansiri and 2 Thai monks dressed in orange and sone other Thai people walking round the shop ... Honestly... Not a wind up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤫

Are you sure it wasn't Monk tied up with an orange in his mouth?

48 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

I don't know what is sadder...being on twatter or following the chairman so you can come back on here and slag him off lol 

Why the hatred for Twitter?

Arent you on social media? What makes one better than the other?

21 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

Proper money needs to be spent on that though doesn't it.  Probably as much as he has already put in. 

I would imagine those sort of plans probably are there for if we get to the premier league.

Why isnt he doing it if he is so rich and cares about the club. Who knows. but I think it needs premier league money to be done though.

Us? Having a plan? Behave.

lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hughdowd said:

Went to the owls megastore at lunchtime today ....Chansiri and 2 Thai monks dressed in orange and sone other Thai people walking round the shop ... Honestly... Not a wind up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤫

Was he shouting 

When I said get me a Monk 

I meant this type , FFS !

• Haha 2

On 20/02/2020 at 18:04, punkskaphil said:

Genuine question: what was wrong with the plans for the Lep in the World Cup bid? I thought they looked quite good.

They were pie in the sky ideas dreamt up as a deflection to the reality that we were very close to going out of existence. If there were sufficient financial benefits to doing it, MM would have invested in it during his tenure. He didn’t and we are were we are.

12 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

They were pie in the sky ideas dreamt up as a deflection to the reality that we were very close to going out of existence. If there were sufficient financial benefits to doing it, MM would have invested in it during his tenure. He didn’t and we are were we are.

MM would and did invest the bare minimum he could to achieve what he wanted to do , which was turn us for a profit ,he also would have sold us to Mamadov or Kim Jon ung if he could have .

I liked Milan but make no mistake he was all about the dosh 

and he made no secret of it . 
the only thing he was not honest about was that he would only sell us to the right buyer . 

24 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

How does that differ to the OP’s idea of the Lep needing to be redesigned from scratch? That’s all I’m trying to find out: what is wrong with that particular design/plan of that stand, if we were to rebuild?

So far, the answers to my question have been: we didn’t get the World Cup; the space behind the Kop isn’t utilised; and now “it was pie in the sky and we were going out of existence”

FMConline are saying they’re no longer allowed to advertise anything with an owl on it. 

They’re the people who make all the good retro Wednesday shirts and shorts etc

https://twitter.com/FMConline87

Tweets protected so probably wont be able to read them unless you’re a follower.

Can only speculate why - can’t be bothered to start a thread.

Well if spending on an Academy is outside the scope of FFS and FFP then why aren't we doing it?

Milan Mandaric had it all planned out, as part of the prospectus when selling SWFC.

What happened to these plans?

Edited by Ozymandias Owl