Loadsamoney...

Guest Grandad

4 minutes ago, toppOwl said:

Due to his visa he can only spend a limited time in the UK, why shouldn't he go on holiday during the times he can't be here.

No problem with it but when the club is self imploding fans seeing his posts on twitter that he is off on holiday is not helping matters.

When I go on holiday I do not feel the need to let every person and his mother know what I am doing. Maybe he should adopt a similar stance.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, KivoOwl said:

Chansiri has been playing real life Champ Manager with us from the outset.

His lad likes football and someone told him there was a club going spare whose fans would hero worship him if we got promoted, so he bought us as a play thing for his son and to stroke his ego after he'd bought promotion.

He's got no interest in the club, its infrastructure, its future - only  promotion and hero worship.

Since it's all gone boobies up he's walked off into the sunset and forgot all about it - fans can't do that.

He might spend all day fretting over our feeling for all we know

16 minutes ago, room0035 said:

No problem with it but when the club is self imploding fans seeing his posts on twitter that he is off on holiday is not helping matters.

When I go on holiday I do not feel the need to let every person and his mother know what I am doing. Maybe he should adopt a similar stance.

No problem with the Chairman taking a holiday at all

Watching us home and away makes me want to take more holidays as well

16 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Thought it was his son and daughter who were posting all the holiday pics ?

24 minutes ago, room0035 said:

I don't know what is sadder...being on twatter or following the chairman so you can come back on here and slag him off lol 

30 minutes ago, dorian gray said:

who's mum, his?

sadly, he came in wanting jam today.

Successful businesses continually assess their position and adapt to which way the wind is blowing... I hope this daliance with the EFL makes Chansiri realise this and make a few fundamental changes,

Edited by G-Reg

27 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Like I said if he can't be in the UK the fact that he's on holiday is irrelevant, his son who's about 12 posts on Instagram DC doesn't make it common knowledge himself.

6 minutes ago, G-Reg said:

Successful businesses continually assess their position and adapt to which way the wind is blowing... I hope this daliance with the EFL makes Chansiri realise this and make a few fundamental changes,

whilst hoping for it, we might be committing an error by holding our breath.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, room0035 said:

where's he gone? anywhere nice?

Went to the owls megastore at lunchtime today ....Chansiri and 2 Thai monks dressed in orange and sone other Thai people walking round the shop ... Honestly... Not a wind up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤫

Edited by Hughdowd
Wrong emoji

1 hour ago, room0035 said:

So having an academy that is producing players thus saving the need to spend millions on players we don't need and a stadium of 40,000 that every seat can be used and not left empty because its in an unsafe part of the ground.

But No I cannot see the point in investing in the club infrastructure and the youth facilities.

I didn’t say I don’t see the value. I said that from an investor’s point of view, it doesn’t make sense if they are looking to flip the club off the back of a quick promotion. 

1 minute ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

I didn’t say I don’t see the value. I said that from an investor’s point of view, it doesn’t make sense if they are looking to flip the club off the back of a quick promotion. 

But the way he is managing the club the only promotion we are going to get is anything sold in the club shop, we will be in league one either this season or next with DC in change.

Edited by room0035
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Hughdowd said:

Went to the owls megastore at lunchtime today ....Chansiri and 2 Thai monks dressed in orange and sone other Thai people walking round the shop ... Honestly... Not a wind up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤫

Did they pick up any bargain playoff T-shirts?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

I never said he was doing a good job!

But the way you build the value of a club is to add value, Southampton produce a lot of youth player most of the current Liverpool team played for Southampton That add value to your club.

The chairman seems very good at using P&S as an excuse when he does not want to put any money that he does record in his loan account. But when fans ask why no investment in the club infrastructure the excuse is because he might sell the club or we are waiting for the premier league.

I am starting to come around to the only answer that is left he simple does not have the money. 

14 minutes ago, Hughdowd said:

Hutchinson and Westwood in disguise trying to get on the bus to Birmingham. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, room0035 said:

You're not the chairman, no one would or could give a shyte. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, KivoOwl said:

Chansiri has been playing real life Champ Manager with us from the outset.

His lad likes football and someone told him there was a club going spare whose fans would hero worship him if we got promoted, so he bought us as a play thing for his son and to stroke his ego after he'd bought promotion.

He's got no interest in the club, its infrastructure, its future - only  promotion and hero worship.

Since it's all gone boobies up he's walked off into the sunset and forgot all about it - fans can't do that.

How do you know he has no interest? Fact is you don't. 

• Like 1