Expectations v Birmingham

Gazes into crystal ball..................

Another bizarre team selection

No shortage of effort but precious little in the way of attacking football, grimly hanging on to 0 - 0 then Brum get winner in 88th minute with Clotet doing a victory dance in front of Monk............Monk reacts and gets sent off.................concede another in injury time , Bannan gets sent off in after goal melee , cue owlstalk meltdown!!

Edited by sheriwozgod

2 hours ago, unkastav said:

They have improved lots the last few weeks, playing two up top with getting hogan in, and bellingham has been playing very well (from mate who’s a bluenose)

So Birmingham have improved recently - good luck to them (apart from tomorrow obviously).

I disagreed with the prediction that Brum “will be in the mix for 6th”.  And I’m not going to change that opinion.

The fact is that they’ve been in the bottom half of the league table for 3 and a half months.

I’m very confident that Birmingham City won’t put up a serious playoff challenge this season.

1 hour ago, BRADDO said:

Sadly, another defeat. There is a a real problem within the club and as usual, absolutely no leadership from DC. He might act a little once we get relegated but don't hold your breath. 

Should he be picking the team tomorrow then or is it the usual add to any post that you hate DC...pathetic

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Westfield Owl said:

So Birmingham have improved recently - good luck to them (apart from tomorrow obviously).

I disagreed with the prediction that Brum “will be in the mix for 6th”.  And I’m not going to change that opinion.

The fact is that they’ve been in the bottom half of the league table for 3 and a half months.

I’m very confident that Birmingham City won’t put up a serious playoff challenge this season.

Wasnt arguing with you mate

1 hour ago, daveyboy66 said:

Should he be picking the team tomorrow then or is it the usual add to any post that you hate DC...pathetic

Yay! DCs doing an absolutely awesome job. Keep up the good work DC. 

Changes everything doesn't it. Makes it all better. 

I suppose you'll still be applauding him next season in league one. Keep up the good work, both of you. 

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Bez said:

Right, come on.  Out with it.

Before we play B'ham, what do you EXPECT.

• We are playing poorly, 
  • New players who haven't developed chemistry yet, 
  • Birmingham in great form, 
  • Unsettled team, 

Set your expectations here.

I expect:

• Much better performance than previous games
  • Tighter at the back
  • Still sloppy up front
  • 1-1 draw but could have won
  • Fox plays a part

I expect nothing, anything else is a bonus...

Have to say I was just about beginning to get some positivity going at the return of Fletch , but it was dispelled like a blown out candle when I read about who was doing the "expert summeriser" on I follow .

Non other than Doom Howson ex the Stir !!!   

The wife has hidden all the knives and the NHS councillors  have there W/E leave cancelled.