Expectations v Birmingham

Guest The Horse

Haaaaaaaa!

We're still one of the top scorers away from home.

Everyone expecting a poor performance but we do a 0-4 job with a Wickham hat trick, Brighton to dry bum the blunts and AlbanianBananaDog nowhere to be seen the flipping piggy cheeky monkey.

13 hours ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

We'll lose because we don't win anywhere near enough ball in midfield and until Luongo comes back we can't change that.

Birmingham and Blackburn are improving fast and will be in the mix for 6th.

The last time Birmingham City were in the top half of the Championship was 2nd November.

They’re an average side.  And I doubt they will finish near the playoffs.

Defeat most likely, a win preferred but suppose a draw away would stop the rot. 

Dont see us keeping a clean sheet, but also dont see where a goal is coming from. That said, we've had a week on the training pitch and Monk usually pulls something out of the bag against former teams away from home, so I'll cling to that hope.

1-2 Wednesday 

Guest Kagoshimaowl

3-0 defeat with Pelupessy having his usual stormer and Dawson dropping another clanged followed by sticking his tongue out with a wry smile. Monk out!

1 hour ago, Westfield Owl said:

The last time Birmingham City were in the top half of the Championship was 2nd November.

They’re an average side.  And I doubt they will finish near the playoffs.

They have improved lots the last few weeks, playing two up top with getting hogan in, and bellingham has been playing very well (from mate who’s a bluenose)

A defeat and I really do think it’s time Monk left. As I’ve said before I blame the players a lot more than Monk but something needs to change. Unfortunately the players can’t be sacked so the only thing that could change is the manager. Personally think it will be a draw tomorrow though but I would love the 3 points, we are desperate for them. 

53 minutes ago, Ian_D said:

I went there when Brian Laws was our manager. Had a good day out, apart from the result. 

Standard for that place, lots of decent pubs and bars, stacks of food places, city centre ground (after abit of a walk) shops nr ground..... then the match:bullen: