Press Conference

Guest Bulgaria
1 minute ago, George said:

No, I have asked via the FB page if they are avoiding the negative comments. I wonder if I will get a response?

Hi George, could you please let us know what your ideas are as our management team seem to be a little lost at present?.

Many thanks.

SWFC.

1 minute ago, matthefish2002 said:

Monk cant really win in his press conferences at the moment. With the run we are on will get slagged off no matter what.

Of course he can.

He can sit down and say "I have given the Chairman notice of my resignation and will be leaving today"

• Haha 7

23 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

GM: The number one aim is we have to stop this run, we have to do whatever is necessary to stop this run. That’s where the focus is at and if we deliver a level of performance we know we can, the we know we can get a result

How about a team selection and tactics  that comes from what you learned getting your pro licence rather than something we played with on Sensible Soccer.

Edited by Nero

20 minutes ago, George said:

Of course he can.

He can sit down and say "I have given the Chairman notice of my resignation and will be leaving today"

Then we line up the next manager up and he has a bad patch after a few months and the criticism builds up and we are on to the next manager.  So it goes on. 

The new manager needs to get us up in the next six months and it just can't be done. 

Edited by Inspector Lestrade
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Then we line up the next manager up and he has a bad patch after a few months and the criticism builds up and we are on to the next manager.  So it goes on. 

The new manager needs to get us up in the next six months and it just can't be done. 

I am normally one of the later adopters of the view that a manager needs to change. But Monk is clearly doing a poor job and has no track record to suggest he can do any better. The thought of him handing out the new contracts scares me. We have an oppotunity this summer but if we don't take it then we will be stuck with aother bunch of useless twats on long term contracts. If Monk builds a squad in his own image...

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

GM: The number one aim is we have to stop this run, we have to do whatever is necessary to stop this run. That’s where the focus is at and if we deliver a level of performance we know we can, the we know we can get a result

perhaps not playing Pessy might be a good start.