6th of March

A couple of weeks ago, the club published a news article regarding the early-bird season ticket deadline. It contained this snippet:

We have received a number of emails from fans wishing to buy in the Early Bird period but who are awaiting a further pay day in February. Anyone in this position can still commit to their Season Ticket providing an email request is sent before the deadline and full payment is agreed to be made by Friday 6 March.

Now, I'm possibly reading too much into things, but I can't help but wonder whether the EFL decision or arbitration outcome is due on or shortly-after the 6th of March.

Am I being too cynical?

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Owlinmad said:

It's so they can put the income into this last next years accounts.

That would make sense, but no longer sure what is our accounting year end. Someone on here will know?

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

13 hours ago, RigBon said:

A couple of weeks ago, the club published a news article regarding the early-bird season ticket deadline. It contained this snippet:

We have received a number of emails from fans wishing to buy in the Early Bird period but who are awaiting a further pay day in February. Anyone in this position can still commit to their Season Ticket providing an email request is sent before the deadline and full payment is agreed to be made by Friday 6 March.

Now, I'm possibly reading too much into things, but I can't help but wonder whether the EFL decision or arbitration outcome is due on or shortly-after the 6th of March.

Am I being too cynical?

to keep life in sync. it needs a certain sort of balance, or balancing out, equilibrium even.

your 'supposition' brings together SWFC and planning, now ask yourself, how likely is that? 

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, RigBon said:

Eh? I'm talking about why the club have set a deadline of 6th March? Is it significant? (Probably not...)

Because 6th March is the last working day of the first week in March, therefore people who get paid at the end of February have time to make their payment ?