Jos Monk

Jos     PL 48 W 16 D 13 L 19 PTS 61  1.27 per game

Monk PL 27 W 9  D  8  L 10  PTS 35  1.29 per game (defeat at Birmingham 1.25 per game)

10 games before  Jos    W 1 D 4 L 5  PTS  7  0.7  per game

10 games before Monk W 4 D 2 L 4  PTS 14  1.4 per game

Jos inherited a team that had picked up 0.7 points per game in the last 10 under Carlos/Bullen. Jos went on to gain 1.4 points per game. A 100% incline.

Monk inherited a team that had picked up 1.4 points per game in the last 10 under Bullen/Bruce. Monk is currently on 1.27 point per game. A 9% decline.

Players similar albeit 18 months older. A major difference is that Jos hasn’t hinted publicly which players he wants and which he doesn’t unlike Monk .

More worryingly Monks last 10  W 1 D2 L 7  PTS 5  0.5 per game 23 points over a season and rock bottom of the league in any season.

That will be all your honour.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Looks like someone has brown-tashed him with a finger full of bum pate! Carries on like this and I would love to see someone do it to him.

Taught the youngest to do that but he didn't quite get the gist of it, caught me with a beauty one day but instead of wiping it on my top lip he stuck it up my right nostril, can still smell it to this day :tango:

39 minutes ago, s73owl said:

Taught the youngest to do that but he didn't quite get the gist of it, caught me with a beauty one day but instead of wiping it on my top lip he stuck it up my right nostril, can still smell it to this day :tango:

:tango:

anyone who served in Aldershot in the 90’s would recognise the old battle axe Salvation Army woman who used to trawl the pubs, punching her collection tin into the chests of many a young man. Stood in the Bank which was a Para Regt pub on one Saturday night. She appeared and started the usual aggressive hawking for cash. Often remarked that we did our bit for the unfortunates and why did she pester us so much. We used to take homeless people on the wee wee when out on the town or buy their shoes off them in exchange for a new pair of trainers plus some cash, for the dim-witted lad who couldn’t get into a nightclub without shoes. Anyway, this night she managed to knock half this lads pint over him. His mate reached for what we thought was his wallet in his back pocket to rid them of the menace with some change. In a flash he skiffed her and her po-face was a picture. She scurried out of the pub, seemingly never to be replaced.

• Like 1