Parking for Birmingham

7 minutes ago, MRMIFF said:

Happy for mods to close this now Iv decided where I’m going to park thanks for all the suggestions and for all the owlstalk humour as always you all never fail to be both helpful and funny 

sure your not pissed up? Owlstalk is never helpful and very rarely funny (these days at least)!!

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, MRMIFF said:

Happy for mods to close this now Iv decided where I’m going to park thanks for all the suggestions and for all the owlstalk humour as always you all never fail to be both helpful and funny 

I feel so used now, you said you'd still respect me ....Just took my directions off me and left....!

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, MRMIFF said:

Dont go blaming us at 5pm sat:duntmatter:

• Haha 2

On ‎19‎/‎02‎/‎2020 at 18:31, Castleford Owl said:

Sure there's a small industrial estate straight opposite that I've parked on a couple of times

they have started selling car spares between 3pm and 5 pm  on match days haven't a clue what that's all about

• Haha 1

On 19/02/2020 at 19:11, S36 OWL said:

Rotherham Owls will be taking a coach, saves the driving. 

We most certainly are. :cool:

Traveling optimistic of a valuable 3 points putting us back on track to reaching play offs. 

Eh I eh I eh I oh.... :tango:

• Haha 1

On 19/02/2020 at 13:47, MRMIFF said:

Wonder if anyone has any tips for parking for Birmingham on Saturday.

hoping our fortunes will then this weekend otherwise could be a few of us upset seem as we have sold out again. 

park outside a pub called  Moseley arms should get parked if you get there by 2.  5 mins walk to ground