Manager Options.

Personally, I’d take him. He was playing to the gallery when he said he’d love to manage us to take us down. He’s the most successful manager at this level along with Bruce, and will not be getting him.

I think some elements of the fan base would never accept him though, so I don’t think it would ever happen.  It would also be another sign of short term thinking.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sparky74 said:

The man who once said he’ll love the job just to take us down.

Yes we may go down anyway, but we don’t want to be giving him the pleasure of doing it.

Some gullible folk on here 

Nigel Pearson once diplomatically said he wouldn't manage us and that is now set in stone also

Can’t stand the bloke and wouldn’t want him anywhere near hillsborough, he’s well past his sell by date and is better off retired. The guy is anti-Football and his win at all costs philosophy is an ancient relic of English kick and rush. People like Warnock are better consigned to history or in his case a high security Care Home.

It’s vomit inducing to imagine that p!ss stain of a  bloke holding a Wednesday scarf up and grinning to the press.

• Thanks 2

Ritchie Wellens has Swindon Town top of league 2. Spent no money working for a divisive owner. He has united the fanbase and has them playing good football. 

Ryan Lowe did a great job at Bury and now has Plymouth in the top 3 in league 2. Wednesday connection too (obviously). 

Gareth Ainsworth has Wycombe in a promotion race in league one. Punching way above there weight in a league with some big clubs. 

All 3 would be a gamble and all 3 would need to be given time. The job Ainsworth is doing is remarkable! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spondon Owl said:

Let's be realistic. Warnock is arguably the best championship manager we have seen. He takes tired, washed up players and gets them playing.

I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that he would get us playing gritty resolute football with a keen desire to win. There is no way he would let his legacy be ruined by purposely taking us down. People must be off their rockers if they think that.

Imagine his legacy if he took us up. He'd be the king of sheffield. 

I totally agree with this. 

He would also be the best man for bringing in 10 new players in the summer on a shoe string budget in my opinion.

20 minutes ago, Jeffjohnsonmyhero said:

How many on here have actually spoke to him ,I have and he is quite funny ,If asked to come here he would do a good job ,He said to me Wednesday are a great club ,And would love to manage them.

I have and know he would relish the challenge. 

He also worked with the Cardiff owner who was a lose cannon, changing the kit from Bue to Red etc.

21 minutes ago, HighworthOwl said:

Ritchie Wellens has Swindon Town top of league 2. Spent no money working for a divisive owner. He has united the fanbase and has them playing good football. 

Ryan Lowe did a great job at Bury and now has Plymouth in the top 3 in league 2. Wednesday connection too (obviously). 

Gareth Ainsworth has Wycombe in a promotion race in league one. Punching way above there weight in a league with some big clubs. 

All 3 would be a gamble and all 3 would need to be given time. The job Ainsworth is doing is remarkable! 

This is similar to the Cowley brothers, would they have been a better option?

40 minutes ago, Prince said:

Can’t stand the bloke and wouldn’t want him anywhere near hillsborough, he’s well past his sell by date and is better off retired. The guy is anti-Football and his win at all costs philosophy is an ancient relic of English kick and rush. People like Warnock are better consigned to history or in his case a high security Care Home.

It’s vomit inducing to imagine that p!ss stain of a  bloke holding a Wednesday scarf up and grinning to the press.

Just like our football now then.