Forestieri and Hutch

2 minutes ago, CrosbyKitchens said:

I can’t understand the hypocrisy of the Hutch situation.

forestieri refuses to play and should never play for us again. 

Hutch has has clearly done something as bad for the second time, but he’s the saviour?

why the different standards??

A. It's owlstalk

B. We're on a bad loosing run at present.

Take your pick :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

We don't really have a clue what the problem is with Hutchinson not playing so its hard to form an opinion really.
Also I also don't think they is a consensus of opinion form Wednesday fans if FF should have played again after he went AWOL v Norwich.
Some think he shouldn't play again, some think he should be forgiven and play for us, while other form an opinion depending how he is playing at the time.

4 minutes ago, dan1980 said:

Why does it awlays come back to forestieri that was 3 years ago ffs let it go

Think its because the club gave him a pay rise a short time afterwards and he has nowhere near justified it.
IMO this was a bit of a watershed moment when we signalled we were a club that over indulged players and were they to be ripped off.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Jackie Sewell said:

As I've said on here before, according to Harry Redknapp, a reasonably successful manager !, players can be allowed to get away with murder, depending who they are. In other words, you can't afford to drop them if it weakens the team.

or according to Sir Alex Ferguson, a slighter better than reasonable manager; no player is bigger or better than the team. Ousting beckham, Keane, Stam plus many more not just when they were past it but arguably in their prime.