Mr Chansiri - a caring owner or couldn’t care less

Guest Ferkorf
17 minutes ago, flying-owl said:

You've put that tune in my head now, I'll never get rid of it!!

Its got me too...

Its the new corona virus

1 hour ago, davey_wells said:

Underrated post.

Top work :)

For more likes I maybe should have included a joke about a city getting an atomic bomb dropped on it.

with it's inhabitants getting vaporised with their eyes melted out out their heads.

But then again I suppose comedy is subjective and can be even tasteless.

3 hours ago, bolton9owl said:

As supporters I believe we have a right to know why when we are in such a mess both on the field and off do you completely ignore what is happening with your business. We are lead to understand that you have been in Disneyworld in Japan with your family rather than be in Sheffield sorting out the mess your poor decision making has largely contributed to.

I don’t deny anyone the right to take their families on holiday but it was only a few weeks ago in December you were at Disneyworld in America. 
What CEO or Business owner would leave his company to take holiday after holiday when there is clear evidence that there are major issues that need immediate attention. 
We need your presence and an answer NOW as to how your going to get us out of this mess you have helped create.

Maybe if we had sold no early renewal season tickets we would have seen him, but he has your money for this season and for next from quite a few.

I will never have a go at owls for supporting the club, but buying season tickets 6 months before the season starts is one of the problems. Until the whole fan base takes a stand and says no more, DC will continue his approach of not being bothered what we think.

• Thanks 2

Could be due to Bruce saying he needed to take control and do things his way or he wouldn't take the Job and maybe monk saying the same thing. 

He' knows he's made a mess of things, doing it his way, so has decided on a different approach and to let the manager he's appointed do his job with more freedom and manage things. 

1 hour ago, Samurai Blue said:

image.png.60882bd59ab4df79430d18ff81289c89.png "It Disney matter either way."

That reminds me of a joke I know:

"What's the difference between Bing Crosby and Walt Disney?"

"Bing sings and Walt dis'nea"

I'm here all week :ph34r:

Oh, and I smell Bacon with the OP.

Edited by Steelman

Guest LittleG
8 minutes ago, Steelman said:

I hope not with jokes like that!

25 minutes ago, Steelman said:

Minutes after you posted this, I got a notification from Bing Cosby. Owlstalk’s algorithms are giving YouTube’s a run for its money.

004C48CF-7AD0-4E5A-93F7-11B159B47FB4.thumb.jpeg.f626668aef2ef3c746ce680e24a5c3b2.jpeg

• Haha 1

On 18/02/2020 at 22:23, KernowOwl said:

Or maybe he’s a man who understands the new world we live in with internet, phones, FaceTime, email etc... 

the man doesn’t even understand the need for having taxis in a taxi company. 

I think you’re massively overestimating his mental capacity. 

• Haha 4

26 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

"Sorry kids, we're not going to Disneyworld now because Gary Monk has started picking batsh1t crazy starting XIs."

Kids and family come first. I'm the first to point out the almighty wee wee tail ups he's made but going on holiday isn't one of them.

Going on holiday isn’t the issue. If I had his money I’d spend a lot of time on holiday aswell. The issue is who is running the club in his absence?

Roman Abramovich doesn’t spend much time in the UK now but Chelsea have these people running the club for him:

https://www.premierleague.com/clubs/4/Chelsea/directory

Other than DC, who is there at Wednesday? The only other name I’ve heard is Redgate