Westwood statement

13 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Everything about the club at the minute just smells like an eggy fart.

Needs some leadership.

Awww this made me think of Neil

(Not the leadership bit)

4 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

No its not thats why I asked for clarification.

You must have missed the bit where I say “I have an opinion but I would never portray it as fact”or where I say “my opinion is” and go on to give my opinion.

or the bit where I say “that is my opinion (or best guess) but I clearly hold few of the facts”

Edited by HirstWhoScoredIt

8 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Is that a fact?

No it's a way to get in his own personal view of what's happening and to try and give it credence...or as we say in Sheffield fooki'nbollix...this last bit is the only creditable part that he wrote...  but I clearly hold few of the facts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Nigel Farage said:

Norway are happy. Fish with blue passports. 

No they're not. Neither happy or with blue passports.

Right now, everyone's knickers are in a twist because the national broadcasting company messed up the voting service for.... *hold your breath* national Eurovision song contest finals!!! Sacrilege, how can we go on living in Norway not knowing if we're sending the right candidate!

As long as they come home with 0 points, I'm happy, mind...

5 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

You must have missed the bit where I say “I have an opinion but I would never portray it as fact”or where I say “my opinion is” and go on to give my opinion.

or the bit where I say “that is my opinion (or best guess) but I clearly hold few of the facts”

The paragraph didn't make it fully clear in my mind.   

1 minute ago, Grandad said:

I wonder if Zidane has ever seen Joey Pelupessy play?

The door would still be open - so that Zidane could usher him out through it and on to somewhere more akin to his level. 

Not reading the whole thread, everyone’s gonna have there opinion and that’s fair enough 

For me, I just think respect to KW for coming out and at least trying to put it to rest , bit of professionalism from him and shows respect to the manager , club and fan base and allows everyone to move on 

Obviously probably a few underlying issues but that’s life,  good luck to KW for whatever the future brings and can honestly say I’ve thoroughly enjoyed watching him at S6