From hero to zero

35 minutes ago, ToastFeatures said:

Used to love Hutchinson and his commitment was priceless like any other footballer should be but not now, no chance! 

you pathetic little man fuck off and grow up, you and Westwood both as bad as each other but Hutchinson used to be proper professional in most people eyes before all the crap started happening. 

Cant wait to get rid of the losers dragging our club down. 

Yes, he had a shocker yesterday

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Those 2 ‘coaches’ being Monk and Jos.  Bruce and Carlos were fine with them. 

The coach or manager isnt the issue or point of discussion. Hutchs behaviour and attitude is what is under scrutiny. The fact it doesnt appear to be a one off is worrying. Whether he is frozen out or not doesnt make it better or absolve him. If he is being disruptive or causing issues with other players then he shouldnt stay imo. Would you blame the manager if he froze out Joey for same behaviour. 

Guest LittleG
2 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

The coach or manager isnt the issue or point of discussion. Hutchs behaviour and attitude is what is under scrutiny. The fact it doesnt appear to be a one off is worrying. Whether he is frozen out or not doesnt make it better or absolve him. If he is being disruptive or causing issues with other players then he shouldnt stay imo. Would you blame the manager if he froze out Joey for same behaviour. 

Once again assumption without any knowledge of what's happened. Can he freeze out Joey for pretending to be a footballer, that's got to be worse than anything Hutch has done!

27 minutes ago, Jack the Hat said:

Like to see you say that to his face rather than from behind the safety of your key board. You don’t know what has happened so your character assassination is disrespectful.

Since when has knowing what they are talking about stopped anyone posting. You would think some posters spend their days in the confessional box listening to Hutch and  and Westy interspersed with Monk, and you are right, I would pay to see a faceoff. Now there's an idea to offset the lack of demand for season tickets.

2 minutes ago, LittleG said:

Once again assumption without any knowledge of what's happened. Can he freeze out Joey for pretending to be a footballer, that's got to be worse than anything Hutch has done!

Im only giving my opinion and not saying we know the whole story. But stop being immature about Joey. Lacks ability but not the correct attitude. 

35 minutes ago, Dizzys Dad said:

We will have to pay them while they’re under contract. 

If things are as bad as they seem, pay them up and get them out of the club, before it’s too late.

That’s what a proper chairman would do if he couldn’t find a compromise but ours is too busy swanning round Disneyland. 

12 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Who the coach or manager is does seem to have an impact on how Hutchinson behaves or is perceived to behave though.

Monk fell out with staff at Leeds, Middlesbrough and Birmingham to the extent that he is no longer on speaking terms with his trusted former assistant. Perhaps his attitude also needs to be called into question.

11 minutes ago, KernowOwl said:

Everything that’s happening at the moment just points out what a lot of us have thought for some time, the club need to move on a lot of the squad. We have had near enough the same team for 4 seasons. 

Westwood (bombed out)

Hunt

Lees (no longer a regular)

Loovens

Pudil

Wallace

Lee (no longer a regular)

Hutchinson (bombed out)

Abdi (doesnt count I guess)

Matias

Forrestieri (no longer a regular)

Hooper

Joao

So that leaves Bannan, Reach & Fletcher ... It must be their fault we're sh*t now

post-445-0-32293700-1459432022.jpg

Anyway, what have Hutchinson & Westwood actually done wrong?

Guest LittleG
7 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Im only giving my opinion and not saying we know the whole story. But stop being immature about Joey. Lacks ability but not the correct attitude. 

I respect everybody's opinion but please don't start with the insults. If you cannot recognise a little bit of humour then it's you that's being immature. 

Guest wilyfox

It would be sad to see him depart in this way after 6yrs. Maybe he is a pain in the arse to manage, we don't know, but he's always been committed on the pitch and thrown his body on the line. Still has to go, but would have been nice through the front door with a send-off rather than slipping quietly out the back. 

Guest LondonOwl313
22 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

I lack ability but have a great attitude and really want us to win.. can I play too?