Monk out? Or Hutchinson and Westwood out?

Monk out? Or Hutchinson and Westwood out?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Monk out? Or Hutchinson and Westwood out?

• Monk out
    • Hutchinson and Westwood out

The fanbase seems to be quite split on this so thought it would be interesting to create a poll, given the news this morning that Westwood and Hutchinson have been made to train with the under 23s.

Do we support two of our better performers over recent years who have now fallen out with another manager. Or the gaffer who is trying to change the character of the squad?

Edited by RyanSWFC

Guest domSWFC

Westwood and Hutchinson need to get out of the club, no doubt. But we are paying them until the end of the season. They might be disruptive and not get on with Monk, but like a Savage, Barton, Nolan etc they are characters you need in the trenches. 

Monk says he knows what a winning dressing room needs. Drops players from it, and we continue to lose against the worst sides in the league. 

Out of respect for the fans, all should put their egos to the side and keep us up.

For me that's not quite the choice though.

The fanbase seems to have turned on Monk now; I'm not sure he's ever going to get them back.

But if he does lose his job, the last thing I want to see is those two welcomed back like heroes and the whole sorry mess to start again.

If the question is who's in charge, manager or players? Then it simply has to be the manager every time.

b6029ca5f871766b56e22d1632bd051f.jpg.0f4cf3b691738fe24f85de312cfde068.jpg

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, RyanSWFC said:

The fanbase seems to be quite split on this so thought it would be interesting to create a poll, given the news this morning that Westwood and Hutchinson have been made to train with the under 23s.

Do we support two of our better performers over recent years who have now fallen out with another manager. Or the gaffer who is trying to change the character of the squad?

Hi Ryan

I think a third option, of Monk out AND getting rid of these two APPARENT trouble-makers would be wiser.

Binary choices are so 2016.

• Haha 2

Guest everydays_wednesday
13 minutes ago, kingsidney said:

All of them. 

Players can’t be allowed to rule the roost & Monk isn’t man enough to handle the Squad. 

You could say that leaving them out was ballsy like Jos did but he got lambasted for it.

We have no idea the mess that Monk is dealing with but will be the same for next man if we dont clear out fast.

All players e.g. FF, lee, lees, bannan, hutchinson, westwood, all part of our failure over the last few years need moving on imho.