Odds For Relegation

Guest Bulgaria
1 hour ago, Hack-Abusi said:

Wish I'd have lumped on at 100's!!

With how our form is at the minute its printing money as we look dead certs for relegation!

Lump on Birmingham to win Saturday, it will soften the blow.

On 16/02/2020 at 16:53, WalthamOwl said:

If we do go down it really would be some absolutely shocking leadership from DC. The man should be locked up if we are charged and found guilty. These players also have been so unprofessional I wish they could be sacked on the spot. The club really is so full of crap from top to bottom. I really am worried about what the future holds, anyone that pretends they aren’t are lying to themselves imo. 

in my opinion we are worse to watch than when Jos was in charge.!!!

3 hours ago, brando said:

in my opinion we are worse to watch than when Jos was in charge.!!!

I never thought I'd say it but I agree. 

At least back then we even had shots from outside the box but now we just seem to want to walk it in all the time, just no confidence and no momentum in this squad at all. They're pathetic. 

3 hours ago, robowl4life said:

Think the bookies have cottoned onto how shiiiiite we are. And/or they know something regarding points deduction?

Cash out has gone up by £50 since Derby loss.

Got to be points deduction, bad as we are we're still capable of picking up points just like last week v Charlton. 

2 wins and a draw should be more than enough.

25 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Got to be points deduction, bad as we are we're still capable of picking up points just like last week v Charlton. 

2 wins and a draw should be more than enough.

So 55 points with a 12 point deduction? I think not......

Cash out advice?

Like many others in this thread I had a wager on us at 20/1 with Bet365 to go down. Our odds for relegation have since been slashed to 11/2 but I am only being offered double my stake as a cash out. Surely 20/1 down to 11/2 warrants the risk almost quadrupling? Or are cash out figures always poor / non reflective (another revenue stream for bookies)?

Edited by Bukta

Just now, belfast owl lad said:

How does a fan of SWFC go into a bookies and bet that they are relegated?

Heard it all now:mad:

It doesn't increase or decrease the risk you know. It's not the outcome that I want. I just find it hard not to lump on if I think the bookies are being too generous.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, belfast owl lad said:

Mate

you can bet online now

its amazing

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

12 minutes ago, Bukta said:

Cash out advice?

Like many others in this thread I had a wager on us at 20/1 with Bet365 to go down. Our odds for relegation have since been slashed to 11/2 but I am only being offered double my stake as a cash out. Surely 20/1 down to 11/2 warrants the risk almost quadrupling? Or are cash out figures always poor / non reflective (another revenue stream for bookies)?

Cash out figures are always crap until the result is more or less nailed on. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Bukta said:

It doesn't increase or decrease the risk you know. It's not the outcome that I want. I just find it hard not to lump on if I think the bookies are being too generous.

This ^^^ Its a bit like insuring your house in case the roof blows off :happy:

13 minutes ago, Bukta said:

Cash out advice?

They are mate. 

If you place a lot of bets then you should just have a general rule of never taking them, in the long run they will only help the bookies. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, belfast owl lad said:

Why, what difference does it make?

bet an amount that makes no difference whatsoever to you if you lose it, as that is really the outcome you want. However, if the worst happens then you have something to soften the blow. It might feel a bit like dirty money but the fact is having a bet against your team will never have any influence on the outcome.