Odds For Relegation

12 hours ago, maldino2004 said:

Really can’t believe what I’m reading on here, how anyone could back again there own team and especially to be relegated is simply beyond me. I never could and never would, if I was so intent on having a wager I wouldn’t care what it was but I’d find something else. 

Well done. 

your true fan medal is in the post. 

• Haha 5

39 minutes ago, kingsidney said:

Well done. 

your true fan medal is in the post. 

I don’t get these posts. Why is it anti Wednesday to have a softener bet? Just common sense to me, laying off your emotions. I had 10 at 100/1 when first announced by the EFL. Wish I’d had more.

Having had my first season ticket in 1986, f it happens I’ll be as gutted as you, probably more, just with a grand in my pocket.

Edited by goodytheowl
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, maldino2004 said:

Really can’t believe what I’m reading on here, how anyone could back again there own team and especially to be relegated is simply beyond me. I never could and never would, if I was so intent on having a wager I wouldn’t care what it was but I’d find something else. 

If we go down I pocket £1000.00

I sincerely hope I dont but it will soften the blow!

21 hours ago, ANDY said:

@AndersonOWL  oh I jumped head first on that train. 

5603C6C5-8D86-41CC-A19D-D27342DCD693.jpeg

17 hours ago, AndersonOWL said:

Just think of all the things that money could have bought

What?

You can't get much for 50 quid these days.:sad:

Oh wait a minute.................. You could buy this years official home/away shirt.lol

Guest Bulgaria

We will be relegated.

Why?

Well yesterday I tried to lump on at 20-1 but my account wouldn't let me bet as I am in Cyprus.

Nailed on now.

Guest Bulgaria
2 minutes ago, pat blondeau said:

Turn your location off and log in through your browser instead of the app 

Never knew that..  cheers.

Can you also ask bet 365 to put the odds back to 20-1.lol

The fan base never ceases to amaze me at how quickly it throws white flags about,  doomed to relegation without even a panel been appointed to discuss deduction

On 16/02/2020 at 13:44, Theboylangers said:

As soon as the misconduct charge was announced, I had £10 on at 100/1. 

I hope it doesn't win but it will pay to drown my sorrows if we do go down. 

Who with?

Not that I'm callingbullshit but I had £15 with Skybet at 33/1 a couple of days BEFORE it was announced so it you got 100s after I'd like to know who you bet with so I can fleece them as well.

Hope we both lose btw.

12 hours ago, goodytheowl said:

I don’t get these posts. Why is it anti Wednesday to have a softener bet? Just common sense to me, laying off your emotions. I had 10 at 100/1 when first announced by the EFL. Wish I’d had more.

Having had my first season ticket in 1986, f it happens I’ll be as gutted as you, probably more, just with a grand in my pocket.

Some people don't understand that there's no room for sentiment when it comes to gambling and making money.

Thse are the people that don't have any and then moan about it.

Guest Theboylangers
7 hours ago, Steelman said:

Who with?

Not that I'm callingbullshit but I had £15 with Skybet at 33/1 a couple of days BEFORE it was announced so it you got 100s after I'd like to know who you bet with so I can fleece them as well.

Hope we both lose btw.

Skybet. I can show you the slip, it's not BS. They are offering £1.67 cash out which I think is low. Maybe they know something we don't. 

5 hours ago, Theboylangers said:

Skybet. I can show you the slip, it's not BS. They are offering £1.67 cash out which I think is low. Maybe they know something we don't. 

Yours was obviously well before mine, I must have put mine on before an additional announcement.

Worrying times :sad:

I don't get the you shouldn't bet on Wednesday going down mob. It's more a case or terminology.

I've taken out an insurance policy that pays out £500 if we get relegated, reads a lot better than, every month I place a bet with Sun Alliance that my missus is going to die.

• Haha 2

Guest Theboylangers
3 hours ago, Steelman said:

Yours was obviously well before mine, I must have put mine on before an additional announcement.

Worrying times :sad:

Just checked, 14th November I put it on.

Worrying times indeed. 

3 hours ago, andytrig said:

I don't get the you shouldn't bet on Wednesday going down mob. It's more a case or terminology.

I've taken out an insurance policy that pays out £500 if we get relegated, reads a lot better than, every month I place a bet with Sun Alliance that my missus is going to die.

Always back against Wednesday, it softens the blow of defeat.

It's a bit like not buying Travel Insurance, because if you buy it, it means you want to end up in hospital, rather than round the pool.

12 hours ago, andytrig said:

every month I place a bet with Sun Alliance that my missus is going to die.

Ha Ha,

Just reminded me of an old friend of mine. He always used to call insurance companies "Cemetery bookmakers":rolleyes: