Odds For Relegation

1 hour ago, Bulgaria said:

Absolutely.  

Made quite a few quid this week.

Betting on Wednesday losing right now is like printing money. 

Luton were 13-5, then reading were 3-1.

Birmingham are 13-8.

Easy money.

We won’t see odds like those again for the opposition this season. Charlton at home is possibly the only game we’ll go into as bookies favourites now.

Can’t see me backing Birmingham at that price, they’re not massively overpriced. If Luongo, Fox and Reach come back next week we should be better. 

If Westwood, Hutchinson and Fletcher came back we’d be a lot stronger but that doesn’t look like happening soon

14 hours ago, ANDY said:

ST on north, renewed for next season

missed 4 or 5 away games so far

i had a tenner on reading winning yesterday purely on the fact we're playing rubbish

( i also had a tenner on various Wednesday win scenarios)

i've bet on us being relegated, at them odds and our current form and EFL charges looming its daft not too

If they come off i'm up 1200 quid, which means my ST will be paid for for the 21/22 season

if we don't get relegated i've lost 20 quid

20 quid i'm happy to lose to see us stop up

You tw at

;-) 

No way getting relegated this year, whatever outcome of the arbitration this month, this will run and run for years if DC wishes...

This case could crop up in a few hearings on FFP...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51528427

Basically at last resort can contest that nature of governing body appointing the disapliniary panel is inherently unfair and prejudiced

Edited by wellbeaten-the-owl

1 hour ago, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

No way getting relegated this year, whatever outcome of the arbitration this month, this will run and run for years if DC wishes...

Basically at last resort can contest that nature of governing body appointing the disapliniary panel is inherently unfair and prejudiced

Even without the points deduction that's the only direction we're heading in the league. It'll be close come April looking at the march fixtures

1 minute ago, maldino2004 said:

Really can’t believe what I’m reading on here, how anyone could back again there own team and especially to be relegated is simply beyond me. I never could and never would, if I was so intent on having a wager I wouldn’t care what it was but I’d find something else. 

Cushions the blow of relegation. If we stay up fantastic, if we don’t at least I’ve made a bit of money. 

1 minute ago, maldino2004 said:

Really can’t believe what I’m reading on here, how anyone could back again there own team and especially to be relegated is simply beyond me. I never could and never would, if I was so intent on having a wager I wouldn’t care what it was but I’d find something else. 

Quite easy really. Know loads who bet 1k+ on Hull in the Play Off Final as a small sweetener if we messed it up. Have to bet in the knowledge you'd be 100% happy to lose the cash though.

7 minutes ago, maldino2004 said:

Doesn't impact the performance, might buy you a few drinks to forget the results though, if not more 

8 hours ago, maldino2004 said:

Well gaining a few pints as a result of Wednesdays demise certainly wouldn’t console me in anyway, nor would a few hundred quid, I for one would be absolutely gutted and certainly not celebrating any form of consolation. 

cool

Guest Bulgaria
10 hours ago, maldino2004 said:

Well gaining a few pints as a result of Wednesdays demise certainly wouldn’t console me in anyway, nor would a few hundred quid, I for one would be absolutely gutted and certainly not celebrating any form of consolation. 

I highly doubt there would be any celebration.

Stop being so melodramatic.

14 hours ago, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

The club would be mad to take legal steps to make this run for years with endless appeals and trying other avenues.
The cloud of uncertainty hanging over the club for this to run and run would be worse than the original points deduction with no guarantee of success.