Jump to content

Recommended Posts

We are 33/1 with Ladbrokes for promotion.

 

Derby are 150/1.

 

Bizarre.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sherlyegg said:

Ok

Read the full thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SiJ said:

As things stand, we are on 44 points.

 

Traditionally, you are looking at around 50 to be safe.

 

The scary thing is, even without a points deduction, I'm concerned.

 

That's how bad we are right now.


Think it’ll be under 50 this year, and I think we’ll pick up at least 3-4 wins before the end of the season.

 

That said, with the deduction I’m really quite concerned that we are not just throwing points away, but to relegation rivals (yes, that’s what they are)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sherlyegg said:

Read it

Ok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, McRightSide said:


Think it’ll be under 50 this year, and I think we’ll pick up at least 3-4 wins before the end of the season.

 

That said, with the deduction I’m really quite concerned that we are not just throwing points away, but to relegation rivals (yes, that’s what they are)

3 to 4 wins ? 

Really? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TaxiMark said:

Ok

  • In divisional betting, the finishing positions of the teams at the end of the scheduled program of matches will determine the placings with no allowance for play-offs or subsequent enquiries resulting in points deductions by the respective leagues.
  • If any team has points deducted during the season from its total attained on the field of play, the deduction will be included in its final total.
  • However, if any deduction is made after all the games in that division have been completed, it will have no effect on the final total.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TaxiMark said:

3 to 4 wins ? 

Really? 


Yeah...

 

But it could be the caffeine talking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’ll be announced before end of the season. The EFL will not want it to drag on in to the summer. Birmingham’s deduction was announced 22nd March. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:
  • In divisional betting, the finishing positions of the teams at the end of the scheduled program of matches will determine the placings with no allowance for play-offs or subsequent enquiries resulting in points deductions by the respective leagues.
  • If any team has points deducted during the season from its total attained on the field of play, the deduction will be included in its final total.
  • However, if any deduction is made after all the games in that division have been completed, it will have no effect on the final total.


The bold bit is the point he’s trying to make @TaxiMark... I think lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Decent cash out option on both bets if announced before season end. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, McRightSide said:


Yeah...

 

But it could be the caffeine talking

Caffeine only gives me one win, it's the heroin that gets me three or four :blink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

They will.

 

Not sure about bet 365, but I know skybet won't, and generally Bookies go by the same rules for markets like this. 

 

Screenshot_20200214_132254.thumb.jpg.5de5fbf0765cf7099578c6cc4cdc9433.jpg

 

Screenshot_20200216_163351.jpg.ae5806649266988a7853a4b85ed7f7c2.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Thats why i lumped on.

Chansiri wont sack monk imo too.

At least some comfort should we drop down.

No pleasure in relegation. But having supported this club for 45 years, I've sadly gotten used to it.

I'd rather lose the tenner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

If we are relegated due to a points deduction after the season is over, they won't pay out.

Looking at what seems generous odds, the bookies may be thinking any penalty we get will be after our last match of the season.

If we get points deducted while the season is still in progress they will pay.

 

Seems the gamble is, will we be deducted points and if so when.

It's not beyond a possibility ...should we lose, the efl would put us on -15 or more starting next season.

 

Without any points deduction, 20/1 seems about right.

 

If it was clear cut we are in for 12/ 21pts deduction anytime soon we would be nowhere near 20/1.

Watch out for bookies they is dead sneaky

:biggrin:


I’d be surprised if they could deduct points after the season to relegate us. We’d have to know going into the last games whether we needed a win.

 

And aren’t the fixtures for the new season normally released in June?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Grandad said:

I'm not sure, but doesn't a points deduction void the bet?

Im more worried about going down without the points deduction lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If we do go down it really would be some absolutely shocking leadership from DC. The man should be locked up if we are charged and found guilty. These players also have been so unprofessional I wish they could be sacked on the spot. The club really is so full of crap from top to bottom. I really am worried about what the future holds, anyone that pretends they aren’t are lying to themselves imo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, nilsson said:


I’d be surprised if they could deduct points after the season to relegate us. We’d have to know going into the last games whether we needed a win.

 

And aren’t the fixtures for the new season normally released in June?

 

Me too tbh, I reckon if their going to deduct points for this season it'll be before the season ends surely. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve got my bet at 80-1 on with black type and the 40-1 with 365.

 

This is all I could find in the black type T&Cs

7DC1F849-75EC-4740-820D-E8F61151B813.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...